Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

What the fuck is up, Denny's?!
Does it make any sense to upgrade my PC yet for vidya? It's not bad, but I'm curious if there are huge gains to be made now that it's been around for a couple of years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

Are there any pre-made brands of PCs out there that are really great value, for those who don't want to build their own? I got an HP Omen desktop on a sale a couple of years back with all of the latest greatest specs for a bunch less than what your usual Alienware and iBuyPower were charging for the same rig. Curious if there are other makers whose margins are, unfortunately thin for them, but great for us consumers.

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

Nice, thanks for the tips yall.