Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Hey all, I'm looking at getting a computer for gaming and watching blurays.

It will be connected to my 48inch TV and I want it to basically last throughout the next console generation.

Processor i9 Eight Core Processor i9-9900K (3.6GHz) 16MB Cache

MotherboardASUS® PRIME Z390-P: ATX, LGA1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBsMemory

(RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 8GB)

Graphics Card 11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti

1TB Samsung 860 QVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s

Power SuppyCORSAIR 650W VS SERIES™ VS-650

Processor CoolingNoctua NH-U14S Ultra Quiet Performance CPU Cooler

Those are the basics I want to be able to run Cyberpunk on the highest stuff and run most other stuff over the next generation including ready or not (if that comes out)

Any input would be nice

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Since expense doesn’t seem to be a factor, add a 256GB NVMe SSD for a boot drive. I don’t think I could ever go back to not having one.

E:maybe make it a TB, the new consoles are gonna have NVMe drives so it’s likely more games will actually take advantage of them.

Ok will go for that was going to keep it at 500 but the size of games has jumped up recently thanks.