Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

I'm thinking it's high time to retire my setup from 6 years ago (or atleast hand it down to one of my cousins or inlaws). I plan to reuse as much as possible so I'd only need CPU / motherboard / RAM. Currently sitting in my Microcenter cart:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 ($159.99)
Mobo: ASUS B450-F ROG STRIX ($109.99)
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Gaming 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3600 ($92.99)

Grand Total $391.10

Motherboard selection is pretty slim pickings for what's in stock so I can take advantage of the $20 discount with the CPU / motherboard combo. Any reason why I shouldn't pull the trigger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU