Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
Me: Huh, that guy sounds like Brian Posehn.

Me 10 seconds later: That IS Brian Posehn.

I'm also extremely impressed by their media backlog and it kind of blew my mind seeing the 30s, 40s, 50s, etc categories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
The only thing I didn't like about some of the music was that it felt like I was about to be shown a Dothraki scene from GoT but I guess the Mandos are basically space Dothraki in some sense but with more gender equality.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
Watching this really makes me want to dust off the Wii and replay that Jango Fett game that was actually pretty good.

Nothing will compare to running Jedi bounties in Star Wars Galaxies. That build up of tracking your target to the location they were in and then the rush of taking them down if you realized they weren't being guarded by guildmates. Only thing that sucked was when they could just plop down a structure and hide inside it then log out.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
We already have very episodes, I feel like Episode 2 was just a waste of time to establish that Baby Yodas are strong with the Force?

Like we didn't already suspect that? I didn't hate the episode but are we not supposed to learn more about the plots/characters other than Jawas really love furry egg yolk?

This belongs in something like Short Treks. Oh well, only 6 episodes left. Tune in next week to learn that Carl Weathers won't talk to the main character unless he gets him the bath water of a hot Twi'Lek.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace

SyRauk posted:

Tune in next week to learn that Carl Weathers won't talk to the main character unless he gets him the bath water of a hot Twi'Lek.

Holy poo poo.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
If Mandalorians never take off their helmet, then how do they bathe/eat?

Check mate, nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
Also hoping we get to see some of these come back. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Pursuer-class_enforcement_ship