Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Dude, I hope Bill Burr comes back, dude. Jesus fuckin' Christ. Ya know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Darkrenown posted:

Show was great, but I don't really get how the timeline works (quite possibly it just doesn't and I shouldn't think about it too much). I mean, no one remembers the Jedi, who were all over the place about 40-50 years ago? Kuiil was a slave of the Empire for "3 human lifetimes", but the empire was only around for ~30 years and if he's that old he must have grown up in the old republic with Jedi aplenty and even Bounty guild leader man seems old enough to have lived through the rise and fall of the empire.

I took that line from Kuiil to mean the writers of this show agree with me that we can just ignore the prequels. Before those poo poo movies came out, I always assumed the Empire had been around for a very long time. It's a vicious, heavy handed, feared, galaxy spanning empire. Thirty years makes no sense.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I want Bill Burr to come back and be the first person to say gently caress in Star Wars.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

We do have some states with "right to work" laws. These laws actually allow employers to fire people for no reason.