Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

That had more of a metal hurlant feel to it than I was expecting. I dug it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Owlbear Camus posted:

If Ian McDiarmid is having fun in it I'll at least like that part of the movie.

Watching Ian go buck wild in Revenge of the Sith makes the prequels worth it. That man can cackle like no other.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

This is a good rear end star war.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

The mandalorian feels like a big budget lucas arts game. It occupies the same space as dark forces/jedi knight, tie fighter, rebel assault all the while recognizing it part of the television eu of the ewok adventures and even the holiday special. I find this immensely enjoyable.

If the Mandalorian runs into an adult aged cindel along with racing team of thall and jor then I can die a happy man.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

My thesis as to why Predator 2 is a good movie for cool people to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppBaYqy0jpI

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

So help me god, Season 2 better have an episode involving an adult aged Cindel...

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

The episode can and should have both Cindel and Noah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Phylodox posted:

I guess Wilford Brimley won’t be in The Mandalorian. Sorry if this is how you found out.

Yeah this sux. :-( What a missed opportunity.