Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Since he took care of him pretty quickly I think maybe he is a good bounty hunter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

jivjov posted:

Lord & Miller brought the directing style of shooting a comedy to Solo; multiple takes, encouraging improvisation and extemporaneous jokes, etc.

Absolutely a valid way to make a movie, but maybe not the best fit for a multimillion dollar blockbuster on a strict deadline.

Everything about that article was bullshit and a total hit piece. I don’t know the truth but I can smell horseshit

Lucasfilm hired a duo who’ve proven themselves to make incredible comedic films and get mad when they make...a comedic film?

gently caress lucasfilm for that. And gently caress them harder for that awful hit piece.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh they’re fine, because they have made nothing but good films. It’s just so strange to me that studios keep hiring filmmakers to make films the way they would and gasp when it’s not what they wanted.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love Johnson but they’re not making a trilogy with him.

I really believe not happening. He causes too many nerd fights and Disney’s all about that “brand integrity” because they’re evil and bad. They don’t want another TLJ. They want safe.

It’ll just quietly fall to the wayside while Johnson makes dope Benoit Blanc films for the next few years.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

OldSenileGuy posted:

hey what did everyone think of the movie Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi directed by noted auteur Rian Johnson

I love it as much as I hate the people who takes pride in lovely jobs they don’t work at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

thrawn527 posted:

Oh Grace Randolph is who this is coming from? Yeah, then it's likely nothing.

She’s insane. An Alex Jones for movies.