Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Cross-Section posted:

I dunno, I like the one where Esposito's character is trying to artificially imbue himself with midichlorians so he can become Sheev 2.0 Snoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Because nothing can possibly have changed in the last 3 years since that was announced.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I really don't understand what any of you think is wrong with what she's saying, she literally says "put whatever regulations you want" on how to open up, but she's right about the depression and lack of purpose many feel when they can't gather together, in however limited a fashion, to work, be with friends/family, etc. It's only exacerbating some of the worst deficiencies of our way of life, e.g. atomization and alienation. It's dehumanizing and there's got to be some kind of middle ground.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I think you're reading a lot into what she's saying, but thanks for reminding me why I don't like to argue on the internet.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

baba boop bop beep

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Tarquinn posted:

Okay, the season two trailer looks great, but all this "this is the way"-ing starts to get annoying. :v:

I've got a bad feeling about this.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I can't say I dug it immediately, but by the closing credits of the first episode when it swells into the brass I was like, yeah, this is all good, this guy gets it, and then I relaxed.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I tried the post episode thing with Doctor Who, but dropped it after a while, and then a little later, the show itself too.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

If you already know you won't like it, just don't watch it and leave us in peace. I don't go into the Doctor Who or Star Trek Discovery threads to poo poo on them for liking things that I don't. And I also, and try to keep up with me on this, just don't watch the shows. It really is that simple, and my mental and emotional health are the better for it, not to mention people posting in those threads.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I've seen a couple of times posted that Sabine is Asian coded... it's been a while but I did not get that impression watching Clone Wars. Isn't she blonde?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Hazo posted:

That's Satine, Obi-Wan's girlfriend from Clone Wars. Sabine with a B is the chick from Rebels who wears pink Mandalorian armor.

I know, it's confusing.

Understanding has been bestowed upon me. I've been meaning to watch Clone Wars again anyway, and I've never seen Rebels at all.