Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Mari-hawanna is for no good losers. The Devil's Lettuce is sinful and makes baby jesus cry.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

i am actively praying for each and every one of you to find the salvation of coupons & deals

Queen-Of-Hearts

Pals and Gals, have you heard the good word about the book of mormon? No, not the musical.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Poo, rear end

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have personally pm'd our glorious and righteous idiot philosopher antlord king begging, please, do a funny probe for an effort post

his countenance was not kind

the eye of the god turned upon me, and it's rays were the WORD

and the word was thus

do a good post, even when the bad post is easier

and the WORD was PROBE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tane

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

kek

Queen-Of-Hearts

This show called the goldbergs, thst im nowhere near high enough to be watching, is good and an excellent use of my time, and is not less funny than young sheldon in any way

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

gently caress of! U don't no, me!!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
only God can fudge me

Heather Papps

hello friend

:moreevil:

Goons Are Gifts

Knock knock

Heather Papps

hello friend

orange

Goons Are Gifts

Alright the third post below this one will eat a 6 hour probe including a terrible dog based joke as reason.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps

hello friend

roll the dice, motherfucker (me)

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

gently caress of! U don't no, me!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

3 :rock:

Heather Papps

hello friend

my hero!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Three

google THIS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Pierwszy lektorat języka hiszpańskiego Uniwersytet Warszawski uruchomił w 1918 roku. Dzięki współpracy z hiszpańską organizacją Junta para Ampliacion de Estudios e Investigaciones Cientificas (JAE)[3] funkcjonował on przynajmniej do połowy lat 30. XX wieku[4][5][6].

W latach 60. XX wieku języka i literatury hiszpańskiej nauczano w Wyższym Studium Języków Obcych (WSJO). W 1972 roku WSJO podzielono na Instytut Lingwistyki Stosowanej i Katedrę Iberystyki[4][5], ukierunkowaną na szeroko pojęte studia iberystyczne i iberoamerykanistyczne. Katedra Iberystyki początkowo była częścią Wydziału Filologii Obcych, przekształconego w 1976 roku w Wydział Neofilologii[4]. W 1978 roku w ramach Katedry wyodrębniono sekcję języka i kultury portugalskiej[4].

Uchwałą Senatu UW z 15 listopada 2000 roku Katedrę Iberystyki przekształcono w Instytut Studiów Iberyjskich i Iberoamerykańskich[4][7].

Siedziba Instytutu, a wcześniej Katedry Iberystyki, od lat 70. XX wieku mieści się w kampusie centralnym UW, w zabytkowej[8] kamienicy Konstantego Kozłowskiego przy ulicy Oboźnej 8[9][10], znanej jako Dom Kupców[11].

buglord

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

when is a house not a home?

when it is a foster home

what made the janitor sad?

it doesn’t matter

what did the soldier forget?

nothing. not one goddamn thing.

sb hermit

:ohdearsass:

Goons Are Gifts

:wtc:

Goons Are Gifts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

It works!

Queen-Of-Hearts

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is a terrible, terrible show.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Big, caring mom smile on my face as i tell bronies that "it's okay. You're just misunderstood."

FactsAreUseless

u ever think wow hair its growing out my head and wont stop u can ask it to stop but it wont god said let the hair grow and god rules above all include kingdom of heaven and kingdom of hairven haha u get the joke it's a little joke me and the fellow 'dressers like to toss around while performing perms and expert curls armed w just the power of vidal sasson coursing thru my vein into my sweaty palm the customer dunno thepalm sweat is there tho they ask why my hair shine and i say magic magic and god and vidal sassson

Robot Made of Meat

Hello. I'd like to tell you about a little subforum you might like. It's called Coupons & Deals . . .

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

glad I don't have a gf or the desire to watch her pour blue liquid on a tampon 1x/month

google THIS

prepuce repurposed posted:

glad I don't have a gf or the desire to watch her pour blue liquid on a tampon 1x/month

I think you mean menstrual fluid, which is not in any way blue, and it's not once a month but rather, multiple times over a span of days roughly every four weeks.

Goons Are Gifts

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hello. I'd like to tell you about a little subforum you might like. It's called Coupons & Deals . . .

:frogon:

death sext

fricken... gently caress!

sorry if you can't handle powerful language. im all goofed up on mtn dew code RED

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

fricken... gently caress!

sorry if you can't handle powerful language. im all goofed up on mtn dew code RED

Broooooooooo! *Sick drop d guitar riffs start playing*

Areola Grande

the almond milk ape

Areola Grande

the k2 rear end

Areola Grande

the goddamn relish car

death sext

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Broooooooooo! *Sick drop d guitar riffs start playing*

this is the sound of me hitting the post button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

prepuce repurposed posted:

the almond milk ape

i saw this guy roaming the forest. they say he doesnt exist but i saw him and he smelled like almond milk

- posted from my beeper

death sext fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 18, 2019