Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Valency posted:

I think that's just the shadow, I don't have anything under it right now. I ordered some rollerblade style soft rubber wheels, specifically https://www.amazon.com/OPTTICO-Office-Caster-Wheels-Replacement/dp/B06XB6FYQX/. The mats all have crummy reviews it seems like, so fingers crossed these will work out.

Hung what little art I have this morning, and moved the bookshelf in over lunch. I think that's everything! I still may get another billy bookcase from Ikea, but I really don't know where I would put it. I guess if I moved the plant out, a bookshelf could go there. At this point though, I'll wait until the new exterior door is installed before doing anything else. I think I'll have to do a bit of reconfiguration when that gets here. For now at least, here's the final product:

Next up, clearing out the rest of my crap in the old office, painting the walls, and moving all the kids' furniture down. I'll also have to take a look at rehabilitating the floor in that room, it's pretty scuffed up from 10 years of office chairs. Hopefully a quick sand and a coat of poly will be all it needs. Going to take the kids to home depot this weekend and let them pick paint swatches for their rooms.

I used those wheels on my chair to stop it from getting caught on the edge oft my area rug and they work great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU