Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The only way to save the beef is to steal it yourself.

E probably don't want to take it to India with you though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
have you considered the possibility - nay, the strong probability - that what is happening is that cows are sneaking in at night to rescue the remains of their compatriots for an honorable burial?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

what if.....you......were thieving the beef and just didn't want to admit it?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He's pulling something. In his weakened state you could probably beat a confession out of them

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Maybe your cook is really bad and people keep returning well done steaks.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Aren't you worried that the beef thief will stop while you're gone to cast suspicion on you?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Beef thief has recruited an accomplice to thieve the beef in his absence. He also hit his head really hard to gain amnesia and forget his involvement with meaty larceny until one fateful day...

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
that picture of the guy in the apartment with dozens of watermelons, except with piles of beef

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Sono posted:

Aren't you worried that the beef thief will stop while you're gone to cast suspicion on you?

this would be an amazing play lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
going to India, a place where beeves are not eaten?

a little on the nose, op.

the steer nose

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

So, uh, where's the beef? Don't leave us hanging.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

where does Bernie Rhodenbarr fit into all this?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yeah Chopsy don't be a meathead, tell us the latest developments.

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
Just chiming in to say that I'm fine.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
We may never have closure on our Bief Thief Grief

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
OP was the thief of the beef all along and this thread was just a cover. The getaway to India was designed to further throw people off the scent, what beefhead would travel to a country where one can not gain access to succulent steaks one might think, little knowing that beef is readily available from India's large Muslim population. (There are a lot of muslims not there are fat muslims)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
debrief: beef thief griefs chief's fief - disbelief

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Weka posted:

OP was the thief of the beef all along and this thread was just a cover. The getaway to India was designed to further throw people off the scent, what beefhead would travel to a country where one can not gain access to succulent steaks one might think, little knowing that beef is readily available from India's large Muslim population. (There are a lot of muslims not there are fat muslims)

You might well think that, but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_vigilante_violence_in_India

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

SilvergunSuperman posted:

where does Bernie Rhodenbarr fit into all this?

Keep up with the thread man, this is about beef burglar, not a cat burglar. Common mistake, I know.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

This article suggests I can smuggle a whole cow with the blessing of these cow vigilantes for $3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mozi posted:

debrief: beef thief griefs chief's fief - disbelief

:golfclap: