Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!

Nap Ghost

infrared35 posted:

Right? And even if they're out of jail already, they don't want to talk to me.

Weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

infrared35 posted:

Right? And even if they're out of jail already, they don't want to talk to me.

Maybe send them a gift basket?

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.

I got the last part of my gift, I'll blast these pony creatures away with joy!

Also.... Why does Santa look so creepy?

I'll put images up in a bit.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Santa’s a goon.

Dude lives in a fantasy world of his own creation. He avoids others for 363 days of the years, just hanging out with his wife and a bunch of long term bro’s. He’s got a chronic weight condition, exacerbated by his wife having a feeding fetish. He ignores literally everyone else in the world all year then tries to make it better in one night of extravagant gift giving. He has an unhealthy relationship with his pets and is forever tinkering on his ride. He has a beard and is into retro clothing.

He’s a fat beardo who probably had bookmarks in GBS, PI, E/N, and a couple threads in AI.

Maybe ADTRW too. The elf thing is suspicious.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Don't dox me bro

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Miso Beno posted:

Don't dox me bro

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Miso Beno posted:

Don't dox me bro

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

An uneasy chirp-truce is slowly being established.

But, if Armor Domo is any closer than halfway across the room, much spazzing will occur.

Ophidian
Jan 12, 2005

Woo WOO, Look a Parrot...
LOOK AT IT!

I feel like I have that same sloth. Pretty sure someone bought it for my oldest son but it sits in my bedroom.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Ophidian posted:

I feel like I have that same sloth. Pretty sure someone bought it for my oldest son but it sits in my bedroom.

I have a huge Walking Dead theme in my life. My car is the Hyundai Tucson like the Green Bean car from the second and third season. My cane is called a Walker model. My wallet is from a brand called Hershel. My acoustic guitar is a brand called Eastman.

I directly credit Walking Dead with helping save my life when I was in the pits, because it taught me that even in the face of the absolute screaming void, you can still live your life. (I had some dark years a while back.)

In the last few seasons, Eugene found a stuffed sloth with bunny ears. He called in a Grobbledegonk and it was a recurring joke. I found that at Walgreens or something for five bucks and bought it because it looks identical. My father HATES it, so I'm constantly hiding it around the condo.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

We all good in here? No deadbeats? No one who still needs to post pics?

I'm going to go ahead and unstick this, but if there is anything left that needs doing tell me and I'll do whatever.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

No dead beats! I just need to make the awards, pick the recipients, and distribute them.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.

Cyrano4747 posted:

We all good in here? No deadbeats? No one who still needs to post pics?

I'm going to go ahead and unstick this, but if there is anything left that needs doing tell me and I'll do whatever.
My brain automatically read this in the voice of a dad checking in on a middle school sleepover that just got kinda quiet.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sorry for the delay all! I've been doing a bit of traveling and haven't been able to make it to my dad's shop to finish up the pile of prizes, but the timing kind of works out since your bonus gift might actually be during is CORVID-19 Murderfest.

TFR Secret Santa Prize Announcements
  • Best TFR Adjacent Admin - Cyrano4747
  • Best Mod in TFR - McNally
  • Most Prolific Loot Giverer - Shaocaholica
  • Best Non-Secret Santa Participant Participant - Parts Kit
  • Best Most OSHA Package Opening - The Eyes Have It
  • Furthest Package Traveled Also Adorble rear end Owls and Llamas - Tyro
  • loving Chain Mail Domo - Armorer
  • Best Dog Treats and Beat Meat - Ophidian

There are a few more categories on here than originally planned because I had put together an emergency swag package and had to distribute its contents a bit

wheres my beer fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Mar 21, 2020

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Miso Beno posted:

Sorry for the delay all! I've been doing a bit of traveling and haven't been able to make it to my dad's shop to finish up the pile of prizes, but the timing kind of works out since your bonus gift might actually be during is CORVID-19 Murderfest.

TFR Secret Santa Prize Announcements
  • Best TFR Adjacent Admin - Cyrano4747
  • Best Mod in TFR - McNally
  • Most Prolific Loot Giverer - Shaocaholica
  • Best Most OSHA Package Opening - The Eyes Have It
  • Furthest Package Traveled Also Adorble rear end Owls and Llamas - Tyro
  • loving Chain Mail Domo - Armorer
  • Best Dog Treats and Beat Meat - Ophidian

There are a few more categories on here than originally planned because I had put together an emergency swag package and had to distribute its contents a bit

Chainmail Domo is still one of the coolest things I own.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Same prizes or switching to pandemic prizes?

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Awww that is awesome, thanks!

Replied to your PM, things are getting complicated here.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Shaocaholica posted:

Same prizes or switching to pandemic prizes?

i tried to sneeze on everything but my mexican lager flu isnt advanced enough yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 9, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

How exciting!