Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
entire episode is just pure gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Those quack doctors need to get out of the way and let Tim administer Manuel some HEI Miracle Water ASAP!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tim is absolutely glowing! The Miracle Water is doing wonders for him!

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

tim's new look rules and this new direction for gregg kicks rear end. just gotta pray for manuel

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
AMC is AMC

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Tims pants are so tight, I hate looking at them.

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

derp posted:

entire episode is just pure gold

two all time greats in a row

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I love when people take tim's side against gregg, especially larue, who rarely gets to clap back against anyone

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Loved Kaili’s looks of disgust at Tim drinking the miracle water. And her getting a solid dig in at Tim.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Kaili is the best. I'm sure she killed her husband or something but until that reveal comes she is the nicest charger in the On Cinema universe. She's a real sweetie.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
yeah she's been pretty funny the last few episodes. as usual the season starts a little slow and then explodes into a zillion plotlines at once, I love it. just hope Manuel is okay

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
The way she started the season as a generally empathetic and polite person who has moved now to siding with tim about how gregg is lying & specifically defending him despite the repulsive rotten egg vomit inducing lithium water is great. I really love the small tells that the show relies on to get across how all the other characters feel when tim and gregg are having a shouting match. It’s faith in the actors and audience, and it works.

I also think that tim may actually be a placed on this earth by the devil to ruin and despoil everything he touches like a sludge demon.

e: open twitter and I see this

https://twitter.com/womanrespecter/status/1598358979880558592?s=21&t=AwMqSnwCb0EjTU2HaikmxA

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Looks like they've been X-posed!

The real question is, can trading on AMC stock still be carried out using HEI Points?

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I laughed out loud when LaRoux was revealed to be in studio. There is just a moment of awkward silence.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chakan posted:

The way she started the season as a generally empathetic and polite person who has moved now to siding with tim about how gregg is lying & specifically defending him despite the repulsive rotten egg vomit inducing lithium water is great. I really love the small tells that the show relies on to get across how all the other characters feel when tim and gregg are having a shouting match. It’s faith in the actors and audience, and it works.

im choosing to believe kaili is actually intrigued by gregg's animal magnetism after already figuring out how to work tim. going to be honestly shocked if the season doesnt end with "amato paid for the morning show and put kaili in it to distract tim while he drained tim's lithium dry and skips town" but i hope she sticks around somehow

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
the wendy kirby valentines special is maybe an actual high point of this whole universe. it's so perfectly awkward and horrifying in turn. knowing tim uses genuinely loaded guns often and probably had a loaded shotgun pointed at her and manuel is too much lol. making up with axiom and then just an extended, absolutely pathetic, sad roundtable singalong of empty bottle was *chefs kiss*.

honestly i can't describe the group of them sitting around the table any better than that. just pure, unadulterated patheticness (except for joe estevez, who STILL manages to pull off the "mostly clueless" inclusion perfectly)

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I'm trying to figure out the character homages Tim is doing this year, with the facial hair and makeup making him appear more "sicker" - it's like a cross between Him Jim Breuer and Gorka.

Also, I'm loving Gregg becoming an AMC employee, just because of his character story of needing more and more "importance" as a film buff, but it's just unraveling how desperate he really is.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Chairman Capone posted:

Loved Kaili’s looks of disgust at Tim drinking the miracle water. And her getting a solid dig in at Tim.

Which dig was this?

Also it felt like Gregg kinda crossed a line, there's no spinning this no matter how hard he tries

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Remember the Muncher delusion? There’s no bottom for him

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Gregg likes to portray himself as an innocent movie buff but he has done many things that make you go

* ran over La Roux
* lied about seeing Sully
* (allegedly) stole Mark's Medicaid money
* pretended to be a consultant with AMC

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He changed Mark's diapers for like a loving year, he wasn't stealing anything, he's the only reason Babboon! or possibly Babboons! will even come out this summer

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Which dig was this?

Also it felt like Gregg kinda crossed a line, there's no spinning this no matter how hard he tries

When Tim said that the miracle water made him feel 15 again, and her response was "You mean like when you would drink alcohol and get sick?" I forget what exactly she said but between her words, her tone, and her expression it seemed like it was more than a little barbed.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Chairman Capone posted:

When Tim said that the miracle water made him feel 15 again, and her response was "You mean like when you would drink alcohol and get sick?" I forget what exactly she said but between her words, her tone, and her expression it seemed like it was more than a little barbed.

Lol yeah, that was outstanding now that I recall, thanks

Like wait, she's not just wallpaper after all is she

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He changed Mark's diapers for like a loving year, he wasn't stealing anything, he's the only reason Babboon! or possibly Babboons! will even come out this summer

He spray painted Mark's noggin and tied him to a two-wheeled trolley which ultimately led to this:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

huh posted:

He spray painted Mark's noggin and tied him to a two-wheeled trolley which ultimately led to this:

Mark would've been fine with sacrificing himself for the majestic tribute that Gregg created.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

huh posted:

After which he immediately awoke from his coma

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I've entered my story from the Electric Sun festival and I encourage you all to do the same. Finally we can bring this monster to some measure of justice

https://electricsunvictims.com/

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I sent in a poem in support for the holy soul known as doctor san, gracing the angel realm forever and ever
You know he had a cure for cancer and that's why they killed him. Look up the China connection.

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I sent in a poem in support for the holy soul known as doctor san, gracing the angel realm forever and ever
You know he had a cure for cancer and that's why they killed him. Look up the China connection.

Dr. San is alive and did nothing wrong

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i told my harrowing story

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Joe "JUDAS" Estevez made LaRoo look like an idiot!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Joe Estevez probably doesn't even know what the electric sun festival is or that Tim was even involved

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Well well...look who has shown their true colours...

"And Dwyer you c*nt! I'm coming for you, you piece of poo poo!"

huh fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Dec 8, 2022

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I copy/pasted most of Quint's Indianapolis speech. Hoping they don't notice.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Joe Estevez probably doesn't even know what the electric sun festival is or that Tim was even involved

He visited Tim in jail, he knows exactly what's up.

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Four bags of popcorn, plus a half bag of popcorn, plus another half bag of popcorn

Lamanda
Apr 18, 2003

There's just so much going on in every episode in this season, great stuff.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
yeah every season after episode 4 or so is like that. curious what the real reason behind Kaili's absence is.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Gyonio Toro’s Pocono

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
I'm a CPA so it is my duty to inform you to submit your 2022 HEI points financial disclosure forms by year end.
https://www.heinetwork.tv/2022-hei-points-financial-disclosure-form/