Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Tim and Gregg are obviously doing a great job inhabiting their characters but I feel like Joe Estevez is an unsung hero of the whole On Cinema universe. It seems like the guy is game for whatever they write for him and he does a great job portraying a guy who mostly just seems happy that people are talking to him.

Also, everything with Mark these last couple of seasons has been incredibly dark in the best way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

The latest episode rules.

The shot that just holds on Tim's face as you can see the reality of his situation sinking in is great.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

The season finale: Tim 100% hurt himself in a botched suicide attempt. I thought he was going to accidentally shoot someone this season but didn't see this turn coming at all.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I’m on Day 2 of The Trial and good god this painful to watch. It’s like hours of just Tim mispronouncing actor names.

To be clear, I love it.

I think my favorite Tim actor mispronounciation might be the weird emphasis he puts on Ed Norton's name so he says it like "Ed Nor-TON."

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

The part in The Comedy where he coldly watches his date have a seizure is some great acting by Heidecker.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Chairman Capone posted:

Basically, a bunch of teenaged QAnon followers have just discovered Awesome Show and think the Child Clown skits are secret messages from the Deep State that Tim and Eric are part of the global pedophile ring, and Tommy G is (I think) the Twitter handle of the guy really pushing it. This also comes right after Tim started heavily mocking one of the QAnon people who's running for Congress.

I hope LaRue can get to the bottom of this one.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Hope Gregg got well compensated for Tom Cruise Sr portraying him in this short film.

https://twitter.com/TomCruise/status/1298336338434052096?s=19

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

I also finally got around to watching Mr. America and it's very appropriate viewing right now during the election.

The moment toward the end when Tim drunkenly calls and taunts Rosetti for not being able to convict him is incredibly bleak.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Looks like On Cinema might be coming back, and better than ever:

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1330956939119915008?s=19

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

What is reality?
https://twitter.com/YouCleanItUp1/status/1384234676961697797?s=19

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Gregg killed Tom Chaplin so that Muncher could enjoy some Chaplin's Chilli in the ghost dimension.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

I can't believe Gregg would lie about this, Tim has been through enough!

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Ingmar terdman posted:

Does time slightly warp around Victorville ("4:46 V.F.T")

That's Gregg's new timezone for just the VFA, it's one minute ahead of Pacific Time.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Incredible special, I loved Gregg just being fed up with everything.

I'm assuming that the HEI feed cutting out for a couple of seconds at the end was intentional to avoid having to try and film a live stunt of a POV shot of someone getting run over by a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Looks like Gregg is back in the HEI life again!