Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I just caught wind of OC this year and im pumped to watch the special live and to see what new health problem tim has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Gregg Joker is horrific and I hope Mark is ok and not some sort of feral man now

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Dang I had to get some food what happened?

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

This has to be a plan to take her money somehow

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Yesssss, enter the alcohol

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

oh poo poo its mark

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

this is pretty good

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Holy poo poo this is so good

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Is the room getting foggier?

I dont think so. But If the show ends like this it would be a masterstroke

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Gregg's refusal to acknowledge the truth about start trek 2 is my favorite running gag. I bust a gut when Tim brought the writer of the movie on as a witness in his trial just to shut Gregg up and even that doesn't work.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

The editing and fade-outs in the specials are 100% perfect.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

The way Tim can talk like a confused idiot and make it seem totally realistic is really impressive.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I'm sure all the science-heads are working on that shot so we can all come together and enjoy The Hobbit again in theaters.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

The longer-form stuff they do like the oscar specials and the trial are just incredible. On the last special I deadass thought that they were going to end the show by killing everyone off and I thought that would be a really funny way to end it (but I'm glad they didn't). I should go through all the Oscer specials again to get my fix.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I think I'm going to spend all my free time this week watching the first 4 Oscer specials that I've only seen the highlights of. I got the Oscer fever!

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

One thing I never quite gleaned about the deep lore: Why exactly did Toni take such a stand as a juror in order to get the mistrial for Tim? Was there supposed to be any type of pre-existing relationship?

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I hope the next season revolves around Tim owning everything Gregg has and keeping Gregg around to gloat over his victory. Then Tim will get some bizarre medical problem and things will find a way of evening out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I think VFT might be my favorite running joke now, replacing star trek 2. I love how put out Gregg is, even though he may have escaped jail and gotten himself an actual job. But they both know that Tim totally owns Gregg now, and I can't wait to see how that all shakes out.