Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Still disappointed we never got to see Classic Movie Time.

(And Mister America was one of my favorite movies to come out this year, I want to see the TURKINGTON CUT)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

I'm trying to figure out the character homages Tim is doing this year, with the facial hair and makeup making him appear more "sicker" - it's like a cross between Him Jim Breuer and Gorka.

Also, I'm loving Gregg becoming an AMC employee, just because of his character story of needing more and more "importance" as a film buff, but it's just unraveling how desperate he really is.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Prediction: Tim is alive but the grain water put him in a coma. When he wakes from the coma it'll be just in time for the new Oscar special which will be something to behold

I love it, because that immediately can set the stage for the next season, where since Tim was in a coma, HEI was taken over by the wife and Greg was putting up "popcorn classics" (copyright-free movies) that will obviously annoy Tim, while he had an effigy about his next get rich quick scheme.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

The case of C. Allerd. vs T. Amato

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

I can't wait till see the premiere of Baboon: a Pep Boys Movie.

Especially if they get to creative vision of Greg Turkinton

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

mst4k posted:

I freaking love Joey and kaili and Michael Matthews and all the supporting cast of this show. Somehow they get drat near perfect performances out of everyone, it’s amazing honestly.

I just love how every season Tim's look starts to look more and more like a kind of crank.

Last season felt like Modern Day Jim Bruer and this season he's going into that Jordan Peterson vibe and no matter what, he just gets more and more corrupt.

It's honestly the biggest piece of art of modern society.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

Who's gonna win?
Who's gonna lose?

I got the Oscar Fever,
Hope you got it too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

I haven't went back to the archive of the special, what was the payoff of the HEI Points Whirlwind Machine, because that was when it was cut-off for everybody.

I was originally thinking the machine wouldn't have wind, or the guy gets stuck inside for a quick suffocating gag, but it seemed like the joke was Tim just didn't want anybody to win?