Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsRviInqn4

Dr. San laughing at several points, notably at gregg doing 3-d frankenstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Daffy Raffy tried it

Laffy Taffy?

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

sponges posted:

God drat that Bill Maher satire was spot on and cathartic to watch. I used to hate watch that Club Random show and it can’t be emphasized enough bough how much of a boomer Maher is. He whines about cancel culture every. single. episode.

His interview with Quentin Tarantino is kind of amazing, it is the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. It may be difficult to imagine tarintino being put off by a person's lack of taste and humility, but maher manages.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I will also say though Quentin t. Is very humble in most interviews I have seen. For the record.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

duomo posted:

The opener Major Entertainer is so awful that even a non-fan should love Neil Hamburger by comparison

Major entertainer is wonderful. He has a signed copy of basket case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Cheen posted:

can anyone name a single friend gregg has lol

Manuel.