Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Mr. Movies is right there. The bigger question is where's Muncher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

My favorite On Cinema humor is the subtle stuff that might not even register as humor if you're not familiar.
Like when Gregg describes his concept for a commercial that would promote both Christmas and The Hobbit and it's just this complete nothing of an idea but he seems so proud of it.

It's hard to explain why it's so funny unless you already have some investment in the show and its characters.

Libra fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 22, 2021

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It pains me to say this as a true Deckerhead, but Mark's performance as Decker was so good and so authentic that I didn't realize it was him until years later.
Mark really is a truly incredible impressionist and it's a shame that Gregg almost certainly ended his career for good.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Tripp Spencer was the coolest Decker sidekick.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I believe it's spelled "Oscer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

His inclusion seems pointless when they already had a Mr. Movies, tbh.