Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

The Our Cinema special is a hard watch, which is also why its hilarious. The light that they can't figure out what to do with, Mark knocking poo poo over, somebody playing MT BTL 2.0 and pissing Gregg off. All wrapped up in a bow of Gregg's "Well then, Jump!", which reminded me a lot of when Neil Hamburger had a call in show and would tell people to jump out of windows.

Also the Rick Alverson movies The Comedy (starring Tim) and Entertainment (starring Gregg) are on Criterion Channel if anyone has any interest in seeing them, though they aren't for most people, even most people that like very meta/confrontational humor. The Comedy seems like an indictment on dudes who became huge fans of Tim and Eric in college and are also fully irony poisoned, starring Tim and Eric. Entertainment is mostly Gregg as a Neil Hamburger type being extremely depressed while touring the desert. I enjoyed them, The Comedy is worth it just to imagine all the dudes who watched that movie thinking it was going to be the typical T&E affair and getting poo poo on by their heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

sitting here refreshing HEI and then the youtube stream started getting choppy, anybody get HEI to work yet?

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

HAhaha TWO thin blue line patches

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Mister Movies is a confirmed fraud

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

wow that synced up perfectly for me

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

VFT is the new Swatch Internet Time

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Lol "the book we're writing together called seven minutes in heaven" they banging

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

He's done the video segments from the beginning right?

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

I hope tim shits his pants

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

We no longer have a rat problem

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Holy poo poo this song

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Ingmar terdman posted:

We live inside a dream

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

I hope someone leaks the rehearsal, I missed it

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

was the test stream the rehearsal?
edit: turns out the rehearsal isnt hard to find, still not sure where everyone got it from
edit 2: oh of course someone explained it here and i just missed it multiple times, lmao

Cold Milk Bottle fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 27, 2021

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

I wish Gregg had made at least twice the number of Poolside Chats episodes as he did, and that they were all available on physical media.

Sure, but the first poolside chat where the stream got shut off and he just breaks character was the best one

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Mia Wasikowska posted:

as much as tim's character is applicable to trump, i think its even more a really creative indictment of gen-x men, insofar as generations are a thing (obviously they dont REALLY exist, but tim is clearly taking notes from his friends, peers, and probably his own desires and impulses)

I brought it up previously but this is exactly what The Comedy is about and presumably what attracted Rick Alverson to Tim and Eric. That movie also rules because its such a gently caress you to all the Bro types who love T+E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

I want VFA merch with "Part of the hei network" on it