Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Tim is an absolute treasure, he's to be peppered with kisses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I'm feeling cool, moist and high in the 1990s.

I just want another T/E thing to feature Carol Kraft some more.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I can empathize with Matt Newman and I would do anything to be able to reply to people with the same curtness.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Joe's delivery of "oh he'll be over the moon!" regarding Tim's recovery and return to OCATC plays in my head a lot

He's too realistic

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Something I think about a lot is even Tim's non-OCatC roles are usually assholes. The Tim that appears on Awesome Show is usually in a fight with Eric for whatever reason, Jan Skylar absolutely hates her husband and Mr. Henderson is a monster, especially at first.

If I could bring one Awesome Show/Check it Out actor over to On Cinema, I would choose Carol Kraft, I love her so much.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I think he's a really good actor. The only time I think I've seen him actually mad was when that chud kept calling in and Tim wasn't having any of it. As much as Tim relies on lovely chuddish types as inspiration for his character you can tell he has a deep seated hatred for them and the garbage they stand for.

Carol Kraft's outbursts are 100% real though

Go to hell, Noon.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Chairman Capone posted:

I know Tim has talked a lot about how much it bothers him that not only seem to think that he's part of the Satanic deep state but that his works have inadvertently helped fuel those kinds of movements. The most recent QAnon Anonymous episode covered the latest QAnon rally in LA from a couple days ago and the person who organized it directly cited the Child Clown skit as what made him realize the child trafficking adrenochrome cabal is real. And I don't mean that he thought it was meant to be a nod to the cabal or whatever but that he thought it was actual footage of Will Ferrell was keeping kids in cages and dressing them up as clowns and hitting them. It's crazy to me that there are people who are simultaneously online 100% of the time and unable to understand fiction.

Holy poo poo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I love how much John C Reily loves his role as Steve Brule. I dream about waking up to a new season of Check it Out! Gotta know if the sun came to Earth.

Ingmar terdman posted:

david liebe hart

Now that's someone who isn't well at all. :(

Shame so much of Tim's art involves actively touching the poop.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 29, 2021

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Ingmar terdman posted:

e: oh yeah and he immediately crumbles to dust when Linda Barengi shows up (RIP)

*Denny coldly and callously standing there, zooming in on the charred corpse of Barelli*

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

The Real Original Mister Movie

but also, holy crap. Everything about that picture. It's beyond parody.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

wuggles posted:

how soon we forget about Doris Pringle Salahari Brule

Mobin couldn't hack it. :/

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I liked Maria Bamford as Cynthia Dangus the representative from the US Department of Beauty. This has nothing to do with what anyone's talking about, though.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Data Graham posted:

On the "moms vs dads" topic, remembering also that Bamford was in that "mothers and daughters" thing on Awesome Show

I showed that skit to my T&E naive friend and she loved everything about it so much.

"Oooooh your hands are so dryyyy"

"you don't know what you're doing, your sister she knows what she's.. so... mothers and daughters it is a... it's a tough relationship! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

huh posted:

Is Toni Newman the only mother-like character that Tim has ever had in anything? It's always dads dads dads.

Also, it was hilarious when Tim Newman wanted to play a video game with Matt Newman live but all he had was a controller.

I just remembered https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7e2ZlDHMA

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I like to stop and think about the Ericisms that made Awesome Show (and Check it Out!) so great: slightly photoshopped faces that look "wrong", disgusting man-headed children, compressed heads with no noses and the constant bickering with Tim's characters no matter who they're playing.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Tim breaking character by laughing is still cute

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

loving lmao this song with Tim Bowie Heidecker

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Seeing very little love for the beautiful Wonkaland (prequel) set Gregg put together

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Larue looks like he's aged like ten years lol.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Can't wait for 3 stooges meets the social network

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Kaili's so sweet

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 13, 2023

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

"It's A Beautiful Day Here in Roundhay Garden!"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I loved Kaili's breakdown of Star Wars so much.

Her syncopation when speaking is so off, it's perfect.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Data Graham posted:

In one of the draws there were two 15s

And the last number of the first call was called as 47 but said 48 at the bottom

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was jotting down funny bits i noticed during and gave up early on but I have "joe estevez eating out of plastic gold colored dinnerware, w/spoon, 95% empty"

other key notes

-a guinness world record "is like an oscar"

-avatar being directed by james corden

-tar being disqualified for sounding too much like the popular abbreviation for avatar

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I can't imagine them stopping any time soon. I just hope Gregg was able to chisel out all his tapes.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

oh no this scotch segment lmao

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I hope this random dad gets tons of points

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Salt Fish posted:

False alarm the shose are very different I didn't remember right

you might be on to something

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

the old trivia music is like a thermal blanket

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

this ska rendition holy poo poo

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

no am i having a seizure

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Data Graham posted:

Maybe it's going to be like a grayble, and the link is "all these movies are 117 minutes long, what did you think it was" or something

I could've used Emo Philips' voice to break the tension

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

What kind of married life did Gregg envision for himself and Kaili? She'd just stand around being nice and smiley while he rambles about whatever he wants I guess. An actual nightmare scenario.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

G Amato is slowly morphing into Pablo Myers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018