Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Can't believe how often I get the songs from this show stuck in my head. I have a terminal case of the Oscar Fever ô

As if Empty Bottle wasn't catchy enough, it keeps mutating and growing with deep lyrics from the incredibly talented Roy LaRue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Hope everyone is catching up on some five star movies recommended by the real mr. movies, axiom

- Jurassic Park
- The Lost World
- Jurassic Park III
- Jurassic World
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Gladly signed up for the year, makes more sense than their Patreon ever did. I hope they get enough money to resume the search party for Mark Proksch

Wonder how long Adult Swim will even keep the old content up, I think I have most of it downloaded.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The search for Mark continues. There are several Oh, God filming locations Gregg hasnít checked yet.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Mark was released from the hospital after the beating but unfortunately no one was there to pick him up and he wandered off somewhere in a fugue state.

I like to think heís riding the rails. Impressing fellow hobos with his amazing impressions. Keeping the golden age of comedy alive.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

A great thing about golden age comedies is that so many are in the public domain and can be freely duplicated onto tapes. Just like the Oscar winning film ĒA Star is BornĒ

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

This is like having to choose your favorite child or which Oh, God film is the best. Really hard.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

g-c posted:

whole trial, yes!

I've got a recommendation for what you can watch to tide you over....

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Thank god, a real stream for movie buffs. Racking my brain to think what great movie character will host the show.

It IS the 52nd anniversary of the Clint Eastwood classic "Paint Your Wagon" (164 minutes)! Maybe Gregg will host dressed as Lee Marvin's Ben Rumson character.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Itís not the drinking thatís an issue, itís having an incompetent co-host. With Gregg gone, Iím sure Tim will be responsible and keep it fun.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Cappy layin down the law on that old salamander

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Axiom a proven FRAUD

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

lol that I have two windows open so I can stream both and watch a man drive the mobile VFA

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tim doesn't seem pleased with the people and shows coming up on HEI Network. Meanwhile I'm traveling through time with Gregg Turkington and learning about the Kington movie

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'm still upset at Tim. Rock House looked really good

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

lol the future of the show lies on MANK

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Empty Bottle has finally gone Christian pop

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Mr. Movies is doing his drat best

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Joe already flashing off the VFT watch

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Tim/Toni relationship can only end in tragedy. Iím glad he got burned after the comment about her pregnancy and how he would be fine either way it turned out.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

It just....went.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The most important thing I learned from the special - Al Pacino has fast hands when it comes to signing autographs. FAST HANDS!

HOO AH

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Nothing wrong with a little Hot 'N Heavy to block the VAXX

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

lol, that's interesting. They did a good job of explaining her disappearance and still advancing stuff, such as her and Tim working on a book together about their seven minutes in heaven.

Also, I'm glad Mark is safe under the stewardship of his brothers. I can't pretend I'm not sad he doesn't want to be part of the VFW, but the man has given us so much already.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Raeg posted:

Starting to think Toni is trying to kill Tim, insisted on doing his mask first, giggled at his pain. Tim needs to save himself from this abusive marriage.

I can't tell if she's a stone cold sociopath who enjoys needling her giant rage baby husband, or if she's a nice lonely person who is trying to keep a cheery face and remain in denial about what a terrible man she married.
It works either way.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

robot roll call posted:

It was funny to see Tim finally direct some of his rage at Axiom and Manuel. Has he ever shown them anything besides weird brotherly reverence before?

With him dumping resources into the HEI Network, I think this special is one of the first times Tim has started to realize that he's surrounded himself with people that help feed his ego but are actually wildly incompetent at most things. His anger at Axiom and Manuel and Rock House betrayed how worried he is about this whole house of cards collapsing.

In that same vein, I appreciated that once Tim anointed Joe as "Mister Money," Joe wanted to take the job seriously and made note cards and everything

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I like that Gregg is so petty that he didn't give Axiom a watch and also pays to create segments undermining him. Helps to remind you (along with Mark) that Gregg can be equally bad to people. Axiom is actually a totally nice person and hasn't done anything bad to Gregg besides have Tim anoint him "Mister Movies"

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tim was willing to forgive and make a deal. Was probably gonna give Gregg a popcorn classics show on HEI. Instead of apologizing, Gregg murdered another man.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Gregg hating on Al Pacino for ďturning downĒ films he should have known were great is another fun example of his bizarre mindset

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

WELCOME TO THE HEI FAMILY GREGG!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

hahaha, vfa.expert is already dead and offline after the HEI acquisition. No easy way to count down to muncher now

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'd suspect the Mobile VFA is doomed somehow, but that car has claimed enough souls that it's probably haunted like Christine and impossible to kill

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Libra posted:

Tripp Spencer was the coolest Decker sidekick.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

only a complete monster could watch this and not feel overwhelmed with grief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeNMMrPy0Gs#t=373s

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

HEI's acquisition of the VFA is already bearing fruit, can't wait to see what classic gets featured

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1394857525422354440?s=20

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

This is a fan made project, but they're super neat

https://www.etsy.com/listing/997856806/on-cinema-on-tarot-deck?ref=listings_manager_grid

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Gregg's annoyance at F9 not being F10 and how we have no idea if Space Jam A New Legacy is a sequel or a reboot are the types of things that make me love him and want to throw him in a volcano at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I agree with Gregg. I bet Steve Zahn would be thrilled to know the VHS made it back to the iconic National Security filming grounds.