Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Except that Gregg knows about movie runtimes and is the real mister movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Not everyone can be Decker or Agent Kington

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

midivan posted:

yes i understand, and im not complaining about his decision to market the show like this.
a part of me even feel like the paywall adds to the whole joke around tims character.

why i was asking for "other" ways to watching was simply because i cant afford to spend $12 on a ~3hour show like that with my current economy

Dm the next time they creamulium content and I'll hook you up

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Any success that Gregg has post contract signing must be shared with his boss Axiom, who is handling the high level ideas.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

JAMOOOL posted:

also wanna shout out how great Seasons 4-6 of Decker are, the "high budget" ones financed by TC Jr.'s death. every single episode is just crammed with jokes and insanely stupid continuity errors. hard to pick a favorite but the one where they show Decker's Oscar winning movie with Manuel playing Kington is especially good. I actually watched all these before I knew about On Cinema, they're twice as funny when you know about the show obviously

thanks for mentioning it, because it's not on youtube I never actually caught these

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

wuggles posted:

Disappointed to find out Bob is not interested in real movie expertise, despite his role in kicking off the Little Women franchise

In France they call it cinemas

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Ghostbusters paid Greg in hei points, that's the only way I can imagine Tim having enough money for the set and whatnot.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Greg is down to 1 point lmao

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/Apple__Volcel/status/1573031133759082498?t=xOQq3LnZFWoVMzqwYaCnWw&s=19

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Calling it the HEI movie network means a win for Greggheads everywhere

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

can anyone name a single friend gregg has lol

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Has g amato stripmined the hei ranch yet

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Ingmar terdman posted:

I know a guy who exchanges records with gregg in the mail, and OC gregg is definitely a funhouse mirror of his very real encyclopedic knowledge and physical media obsession. you can see a lot of OC gregg in neil hamburger's hyper-specific references sometimes

He is really obsessed with records, I drove him around new Orleans and he spent most of the time talking about them

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

my guess would be that its joey and was doing a hit so that amato could legally get his hands on all that sweet lithium at the HEI ranch (toni's property)

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Disappointed we aren't getting any Oscar doctor ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

Not a terrible theory, but wouldn’t the authorities have found communications between Matt and the hitman? I have a feeling that if Tim was competent enough to figure out how to operate Discord to contact Matt’s CoD buddy, someone would have stumbled upon a text message or email. Matt would not have been able to delete texts from beyond the grave.

The fact that Toni won't give the computers to the police was mentioned