Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

All the stars are here!

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
They had to pull it offline to deal with the Minion problem

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
OUR VALUES ARE UNDER ATTACK

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Good read indeed. At first I was pretty confused about whether the HEI network was just a joke to add to the universe or what the hell was going on. But it started to make sense when they announced On Cinema will be on there and it will be a subscription thing. I’m more than happy to pay the money for how much the on cinema family has enriched my life.

Tetramin fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Apr 22, 2021

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I would say that mr America coming out in the trump era would make it perfectly enjoyable for someone who’s not at all familiar with the OC universe. Obviously there’s a ton of context you might miss but I think it would stand well on its own

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Where is the expertise??

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Joe Money Estevez is a true king

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

wuggles posted:

There’s no link to the Gregg show, right, implying he is probably going to crash the HEI stream somehow?

The site I’m gonna watch it on has a VFA streaming tab for tonight so who knows. Maybe Gregg just actually couldn’t make it to the shoot for whatever reason. But I still have pretty high hopes he’ll end up being on it.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I tuned into Friday’s test stream and just went to HEI network.tv and logged in, from there there’s a “watch now” button at the top of the page

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
This is loving incredible lol holy poo poo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Tim is gonna have to get a new face from Mark

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Holy poo poo what an ending.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Sir Tonk posted:

Where was Gregg streaming from?

The mobile VFA and then on set.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
In a way, Axiom could be held responsible for what happened to LaRue tonight. Gregg is innocent of any wrongdoing.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Yeah they had quotes from wise sage Larry the Cable Guy regarding cancel culture

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Did Joe Money recommend this one? His advice is usually the only that I’ll listen to.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Cognac McCarthy posted:

The little walk-on music that plays when Tim introduces Axiom is great. I really have the sense that the extra money this year helped them flesh the special out with little things like that.

Also the clip from the rehearsal was removed, what was the deal with Pastor Lewis?

According to the clip she refused to take a COVID test before shooting lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Dracula Factory posted:

One thing I never quite gleaned about the deep lore: Why exactly did Toni take such a stand as a juror in order to get the mistrial for Tim? Was there supposed to be any type of pre-existing relationship?

No, she just liked the cut of his jib I think

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Larue is fine. If anything he threw his body into the front of the mobile VFA.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

here's a funny clip of gregg ragging on alice cooper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEMi__HEr0 almost as harsh on him as his character is on ax. greggs a cool guy, he used to run an underground punk rock label in the 80s.

Lol awesome that led me to discover he was the singer for a punk band called Zip Code Rapists

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol Ben Shapiros stream where a bunch of guys discuss things and smoke cigars did an episode to premier some movie and

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Oh yeah that reminds me I watched Entertainment the other night. What a bleak loving movie. I did like it, but jeez

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

derp posted:

gregg looks like he's about to be executed hahaha

Lol I thought the same thing.

Good news for HEI and the VFA. May they operate in harmony.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1388235921829425153?s=21

Gregg is under duress

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
LaRues investigative skills are top notch, he just needs some training to sharpen up his tactical skills in the field

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol, RJs ripping hot and hards the entire show disrupting everything would’ve been great.

Also when I saw the minion under the main TV towards the end I was expecting Tim to completely lose it when he noticed it

E: also I guess I don’t really blame mark for feeling like his character doesn’t have a lot of gas left in the tank, but I still really hope to see him return. Mark is a king

Overall it’s really strange kinda getting all this out of character stuff from these guys. I mean I think the adult swim stuff and everything kind of forced their hand so they need to make it clear to everybody what’s going on. I kinda appreciated never getting any “inside” details like this before, but I get why they feel like they need to right now.

Tetramin fucked around with this message at 07:18 on May 1, 2021

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

midivan posted:

Anyone know of t*rrents or mirrors to the sites content?
Really want to watch these specials but as a currently poor individual its a steep ticket price.

I would think once the season starts the OCATC Reddit or another subreddit will pop up with ways to watch for free. Hopefully Tim doesn’t go after getting it taken down whenever that does start to happen. poo poo they’ve got like 9k $50 subs already so let some people watch for free.

As of right now, no I haven’t seen any ways to get it for free, but I haven’t had to look either.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Another Bill posted:

I've been doing a deep dive on Neil Hamburger and I'm starting to think Greg is a genius.

Yeah he is, as someone who wasn’t really familiar with his work outside of OCATC it’s pretty wild. He has a great mind for satire and seems sharp as a knife. Makes his OC character a little bit funnier too lacking any sort of critical eye and being so focused on filming locations and runtimes.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
https://twitter.com/axiaofficial/status/1405232393670193157?s=21

The boys at the rock house

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Gregg will be in my city this fall as Neil Hamburger. I think I will go, has anyone seen him perform live?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

huh posted:

Also lol at these. Mark not understanding the idea of putting things on the table.

Lmao

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I’m just now watching the second ep and died laughing at the little nod/look Tim have to Gregg when he said “yeah might get rid of Dekkar finally”

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

I loving love this photo so much

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I was cracking up when gregg couldn’t deny that the movie was a 5 bagger

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol I tried sending points finally. Very nice. I also got an extra 10k at some point. 70005 point club baby

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Glad to see some time spent on the movies this week.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

JAMOOOL posted:

Joe Estevez's willingness to do whatever these guys want him to is probably the most endearing thing about this show

Yeah I love their limited pool of talent to cast in their HEIlots too. I hope Joe is in all of them, I guess he wasn’t in rock house but whatever

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1461363793557004300?t=hUVHP60CY6p-DFWf3-aHuw&s=19

The Knave of Hearts?

Aka Jack of Hearts? Marvel already stealing Greg's ideas

Titans of the movie industry can’t keep their mitts off of Gregg’s IP. They’re lucky he’s a gentleman and reviews the movie without letting bias get in the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Yeah one of the few Office Hours clips I’ve seen was a conversation with Eric about dummies assuming they aren’t still working together all the time. They didn’t talk about OC or anything specific but it sounds like he’s doing a lot of stuff in the background or writing etc.