Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I just finished season 4 and it’s my favorite so far. Is it worth going back and listening to the podcast episodes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Watched the first few episodes of Decker last night and lmaaaoooooo it’s perfect

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I’m up to season 7 and the slot machine graphic in the intro is the dumbest poo poo I’ve ever seen, it rules.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I really should watch the Oscar specials sometime huh

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I watched the first two episodes of Decker season 4 and I’m a little disappointed. It’s still fun but the production values are too good and it’s way too watchable. Nothing like the highs of Decker: Port of Call Hawaii.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I’m on Day 2 of The Trial and good god this painful to watch. It’s like hours of just Tim mispronouncing actor names.

To be clear, I love it.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Tarj-TARaj-Tarjey P. Henson, related to Jim Henson

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Anonymous Robot posted:

Yeah, the Decker character is insane but it’s honestly pretty accurate to late career Seagal.

Yeah. After marathoning Decker recently I happened to throw on Exit Wounds while doing some housework and it shocked me just how Decker he was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

19 o'clock posted:

You just reminded me of his (and poor Mark’s) battles with the police over selling bootleg copies of A Star is Born.

A Star is Born is in the public domain. The cops were wrong.