Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Personally I love pus. I particularly love squeezing blackheads on my face in the mirror

But post any poop, piss, pus, snot, mucus, puke, sweat or monthly jam content here. I combined them all into one, see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qpid Stunt
Jul 4, 2018
I like nothing better than the hard mucus I cough up first thing in the morning OP.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Qpid Stunt posted:

I like nothing better than the hard mucus I cough up first thing in the morning OP.

What does it taste like? Mine tastes kinda nutty

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
my own dried sweat tastes good :discourse:

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
i hate this thread btw

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like picking out a long ingrown hair

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i was a child i ate my boogs, but as an adult i shun them

i am a mature adult!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i like when you get a good zit on taut skin, behind the ear, the forehead, what have you. you can really get under it and make an audible pop

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I used to have bad toenail cutting technique and would frequently get ingrown toenails. Mild, nothing too serious, but they would hurt like hell until I couldn't stand it and would have to clean it out and fix the problem. This meant cutting back some of the infected skin and painfully retrimming my toenail. The pain was excruciating, but what was worse, though I have to admit I kinda miss, was the pus and the smell. Thick yellow smelly pus would leak out and get all over if I wasn't careful. Oh it smelled delightfully awful.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It is a wondrous miracle of nature that I have an endless supply of perfect lube right at my fingertips at all times. :downs:

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
im an oozy, secreting person. i sweat alot, and my genitals are like always moist. i cant even imagine a dry vagina.

but i think the constant sweating makes my skin look better. uncertain

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I used mud mask to suck oil out of my pores and it was dark when wet then light when dry then turned dark again from all the dang oil

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

im an oozy, secreting person. i sweat alot, and my genitals are like always moist. i cant even imagine a dry vagina.

but i think the constant sweating makes my skin look better. uncertain

Do you get high on your own sebum supply.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Cant stop making GBS threads

GreatMrPopo
Apr 17, 2003
i love kami-sama
sometimes i like to look at the sludge gathered at my anus after my droppings slop out, said sludge usually is very slimy. Makes my farts very loud in the one bathroom i have at my retail job that is only a yard or two away from the main work area. I can only look at it after my first wipe, and it always seeps through the paper, slightly wetting my finger with poop dampness

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GreatMrPopo posted:

sometimes i like to look at the sludge gathered at my anus after my droppings slop out, said sludge usually is very slimy. Makes my farts very loud in the one bathroom i have at my retail job that is only a yard or two away from the main work area. I can only look at it after my first wipe, and it always seeps through the paper, slightly wetting my finger with poop dampness

Slow down I can't keep notes that fast

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I belch truth and poo poo excellence

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

GreatMrPopo posted:

Hm, misspelled GreatMrPoop.

Today the doctor flushed out my ear with a peroxide sprayer and somehow a half to three quarter inch clump of semi-hardened wax came out... I knew I had been having problems but dang!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Antiquated Pants posted:

Hm, misspelled GreatMrPoop.

Today the doctor flushed out my ear with a peroxide sprayer and somehow a half to three quarter inch clump of semi-hardened wax came out... I knew I had been having problems but dang!

Got a semi-hardened dick imagining that!!!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
stretch your zits, don't squeeze them. does less damage to the skin and they will heal faster

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bodily Excretions: SA.com, how far can we take this thread.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Personally I’m ok with I’m this.
Coughing up mucus in the morning is mostly fun

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

DAE has a tonsil stone detach, but mistake it for a bit of stuck food and just end up crunching the poo poo out of it

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

i like when you get a good zit on taut skin, behind the ear, the forehead, what have you. you can really get under it and make an audible pop

The audible pop is :discourse:

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
My belly button excretes lint

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Igotadigbick posted:

My belly button excretes lint

I have a strong unshakable desire to smell my finger after I clean lint out of my belly.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what about that stuff that builds up under the corner of your big toenail

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My lips are chapped due to lack of secretions can I borrow anyone else's natural secretions I need to secrete more of my own natural secretions.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I'm so catholic I internalize all my secretions.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm so catholic I internalize all my secretions.

Is there any way to coax them out if they need to be harvested

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Is there any way to coax them out if they need to be harvested

It would require a lot of alcohol and time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oscar Wild posted:

It would require a lot of alcohol and time.

But it can be done in times of true necessity

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Is this where we can talk about tonsilloliths?

Two weeks ago I had like a big group of them that I came out. You know how they usually come out one at a time? This was like a half golf ball size. It hurt cause I don't think they're supposed to come out like that, they were all stuck together. For the last two weeks it hurts when I swallow laying on my right side, my ear is hurting, I think it loving bruised my tonsil coming out.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Grem posted:

Is this where we can talk about tonsilloliths?

No.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do you reckon you could quarantine a small area on your leg or arm, or any area with skin, and just spend time each day rubbing dirt on that area and getting it grubby and possibly create a massive blackhead?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

immortalyawn posted:

Do you reckon you could quarantine a small area on your leg or arm, or any area with skin, and just spend time each day rubbing dirt on that area and getting it grubby and possibly create a massive blackhead?

Yea when you use a new skincare product that might irritate sensitive skin you do a patch test to see how your skin reacts so I imagine you can just keep heavily exfoliating and using acids on one spot to get your pores as massive as possible and then just use extremely thick oils to block the pores and increase sebum production.

But this is only theory crafting we won't know until someone does it for real.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

You ever pissed out your rear end? It's weird, like you're familiar with the sensation but it's coming out the wrong hole.

great big cardboard tube fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Nov 14, 2019

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

As of late, my eyes have been weeping.
As in, I'm not actually crying, but my eyes are all gooped up and I'm wiping crap out of them all the drat time.
Eye boogers, baby, sexy as hell!

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I hope I never experience pooping out of my dick, I imagine that's kinda what passing a stone feels like but more painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
Cum