Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
i'll say "muted" and then not mute them, pretending I cant hear them but I'm just too curious to let it go.

periodically ill say "oh hes still talkin?" but i hear just fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have never gotten mad at a game what is this you are talking about

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Korean Boomhauer
people always get real mad at me and its better if they're mad that im doing well and not as fun when they're mad because i'm terrible at whatever game

El Spider

I like to throw my weight around inform people when I report them so that they think about their actions and consider making me less angry in the future

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

El Spider

What's that, I'm a loser that sucks eggs? Allow me to introduce you to my little friend, the report button and a paragraph about how badly you've owned me and how deeply it affects my ego,

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

sure you may have won, but i lost while playing the game as per developers intent

El Spider

I have more keybinds for racial slurs than I do game controls

----------------

nut

don't think i'm doing this for you, i'm doing this for the commonwealth *toggles spectate until i can pick counter terrorist again*

Rinzla

I have more xbox live messages about having no skill for winning and inviting me to 1v1 on halo2 than I have any other communications ever.

See you on lockout buddy.

Rage quit from challenger ensues.

I also got super mad at a friend for dicktier manoeuvres during close games that I muted him, 3 months later we were super confused as to why we couldn’t hear each other.

just hadn’t got the heart to tell him why.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have broken no less than 5 keyboards over my own head in a gaming rage because when I'm looking at life through crimson sight, it's always better though a hail of qwerty keys raining down around me!

death sext

have you ever reached through the screen to punch through a griefrs face (god hand, 2006

if you can't say yes then have you ever really been gamer mad?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i usually use my leet hacker skills too steal their identity. then i get a hollywood costume designer to create a latex mask of their face for me so i can post all sorts of embarassing video content of my enemy on line :twisted:

google THIS

I bet that spawncamping wallhacking scriptkid is really caremad that I ragequit. He'll be in bigtrouble when I finallyfix my spacebar.

death sext

are you white hat or are you black hat? trick question im no hat. i threw it on the ground and im stomping on it muttering old-timey cusses

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

death sext posted:

are you white hat or are you black hat? trick question im no hat. i threw it on the ground and im stomping on it muttering old-timey cusses

im currently utilizing an exploit in your flooring to hack the fibers in your hat and turn it [insert your least favorite color here]

nut

i think about a life where my solider fighter i inhabit makes a duck quacking sound every time he step on the ground i think about that seriously, sometime quietly mouthing the quacks 2 myself hunched over the keyboard, looking for the snipe, and i smile, i feel the negative vibes peel back unrinding me like an orange w/ it's rind being removed leaving me a happy orange underneath w a crackshot when it comes to beaning the british or whoever i'm fighting i don't follow politics

death sext

nut posted:

i think about a life where my solider fighter i inhabit makes a duck quacking sound every time he step on the ground i think about that seriously, sometime quietly mouthing the quacks 2 myself hunched over the keyboard, looking for the snipe, and i smile, i feel the negative vibes peel back unrinding me like an orange w/ it's rind being removed leaving me a happy orange underneath w a crackshot when it comes to beaning the british or whoever i'm fighting i don't follow politics

nut

ya i'm fragging in my noob dress, dad

FreshCutFries

El Spider posted:

What's that, I'm a loser that sucks eggs? Allow me to introduce you to my little friend, the report button and a paragraph about how badly you've owned me and how deeply it affects my ego,

FreshCutFries

nut posted:

death sext

gently caress YOU dad it's not a dress, it's for efficient waste disposal so i don't have to take a BIO BREAK JESUS DAD. this guy's been camping for an hour and im never going to T pose him if my piss and shid can't go right on the floor

nut

death sext posted:

gently caress YOU dad it's not a dress, it's for efficient waste disposal so i don't have to take a BIO BREAK JESUS DAD. this guy's been camping for an hour and im never going to T pose him if my piss and shid can't go right on the floor

"heh alright scamp, so I'll take a raincheck on that trip to montana's"

FreshCutFries

*looking deeply in a mirror* i'm mad?

death sext

imagine hearing "hi mad im dad" every day of your life

gamers its time we rise up and show our drywall whos boss

nut

angrily teabags my pillow when i get TKO'd in COD:MW2 with literally no foresight or concern that i'll have to sleep on it later

death sext

nut posted:

angrily teabags my pillow when i get TKO'd in COD:MW2 with literally no foresight or concern that i'll have to sleep on it later

Korean Boomhauer
teammate: i neeeed a medic bag
me:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't get mad in games, I get even

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't get mad in games, I get even

google THIS

I don't get mad in games, I get even madder

Heather Papps

hello friend

I don't get mad in games, I start crying

Macnult

using push-to-talk so i can let all the angry words out before i tell my teammate ‘nice try’

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
“but i dont want to play among mad people,”
“oh, you cant help that, were all mad here. im mad. youre mad”
“how do you know im mad?”
“you must be, ive been owning you for the entire match”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

"I just want you to know that even though I am a mature adult who does not get worked up unreasonably over a simple video game, I will be reporting your team for your blatant use of wallhacks and invincibility cheats," I DM one of the denizens of the Vanilla Ghost House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

“but i dont want to play among mad people,”
“oh, you cant help that, were all mad here. im mad. youre mad”
“how do you know im mad?”
“you must be, ive been owning you for the entire match”

:negative: