Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kale
May 14, 2010

:lol: this one Penguins fan at work that was worried about the game against Toronto cause Crosby's out and I was like don't worry based on what I've seen of the Leafs lately they're gonna be fine and he didn't believe me. Welp here we are. Also nice to see the Habs pick it the gently caress up a little in the 2nd, but still feels like Kincaid's on pace to face close to 50 shots at this rate.

edit: Jesus man the Leafs are -1 on the season before this game started and it's not because they're not scoring goals. They're like basically exactly par with Montreal, Boston, Florida etc. on goals for tally. :stare:

Kale fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Motherfucking Suzuki. :siren:

Okay now this is definitely more like it. Try not giving up the goal in the last minute thing now.

edit: Fucks sake really guys?! This is so much closer than it needs to be. Apparently that's the 11th goal the Habs have allowed in the last minute of a period this season. 2 are from this game alone

Kale
May 14, 2010

I hope Julien just drills the poo poo out of them about the last second goals against to end the period cause he really should be. Can you tighten up just a loving little with 10 seconds to go and maybe win this game you definitely should.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Yeah I don't know man Habs just seem understandably tired after last night against Washington with the whole giving up 41 shots thing. I can't be too mad if they end up with just a point here. They still could be stealing this one though with just a little tighter defense in the 2nd.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Sigh....definitely the Habs worst game in a while. It was realistically lost on those late period goals. The shortie really hosed up any semblance of momentum.