Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR_M1Fx_WaU

quote:

A serial prankster has revealed a novel method of breaking the gender news to friends and family.

And now it’s breaking the internet. Among other things.

In the clip Paige Ginn can be seen lying pantsless on the floor beside some pink and blue balloons.

She appears deep in thought. Pondering the prospect of motherhood perhaps?

No. It’s merely concentration as she prepares for the big reveal.

She lets fly and a plume of coloured powder explodes from her behind.

It’s a boy!

While it remains unclear whether Ginn is revealing the gender for herself, a pregnant friend, or just for fun, the video shows a trio of mates bearing witness to the extravagant unveiling whooping and clapping with joy, as have many, many viewers over the world.

Ginn’s gender reveal fart cloud has gone viral across social media channels much to the delight and disgust of hundreds of thousands of viewers.

Among admirers of her efforts were @Z_am_ “LMAO, weird af but hilarious. Imagine kids in the future asked to bring in their gender reveal footage to class” and @RexChapman “so many questions. brilliant” who tweeted their support for Ginn’s cause.

However, many have taken a dim view of the video, included a defeated @AdninsReaction who posted “I’m at a loss. Humanity has definitely taken a hit today”, with @karlandtheleafs adding “some people will sell their soul for 5 seconds of attention”.

Love her or hate her, the woman has broken new ground.

Don’t try this at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I"m thinking this could be real paradigm shift in the way gender reveal videos are made. Have any GOONS done anytihng like this? Let's hear about it itt, in the Gender Reveal Video thread :coolfish:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Hello from the gas chamber, gurf!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

EorayMel posted:

Hello from the gas chamber, gurf!

Ironic since gurf posted a video of a gas chamber here

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Given the attention grabbing headlines of gender reveals via pyrotechnics, I feel like this latest attempt still has some development to go.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
She's lucky she didn't fart a grandma's head off

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I open the gender reveal box, laughing.

Inside it are bright orange balloons. The guests stare back and forth at each other, confused. I keep laughing, tears streaming down my face, as Agent Orange fills the room.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i am using this terrible thread to officially unveil my gender

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I bend over and pull down my pants as the guests stare, their mouths agape. With a loud determined moan I get to work. The ring slowly pops as I birth a 2 foot long python made of brightly colored silicon.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The boomers were right about us.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
what gender is it when they release a torrent of foul brown liquid

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you spend the first 9 months trying to get out of a girls butt and the rest of your life trying to get back in

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
ive already watched it like 6 times. what is wrong with me.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I hate it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uobvold0dWk&t=129s
look at daddys outfit here. ridiculous shades, backwards hat, skinny jeans, hot pink high tops
flashback to his shaved sides douche haircut

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

who the gently caress write a article and the entire content of the article is a girl farted. what the hell

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"Imagine kids in the future asked to bring in their gender reveal footage to class"

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Farts are p good.

:toot:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Why even have a gender reveal these days if you're not gonna get a few people killed?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Prince grimaces from a moving sidewalk.gif

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

what the f*ck is wrong with people today!?!?😡😠🤬 I have lost all faith in humanity 😣

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
this is hilarious

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

A man walks into the gender reveal party and pulls his pants down and begins furiously masturbating. As the onlookers watch in horror the man begins grunting excitedly and ejaculates baby blue ropes across the room.

And that man's name was: :ck5:

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No one died

A first afaik

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

o no someone pretending to fart broke the internet, how will i get to something awful now

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

pastor chris was right. we have lost god

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if god wants attention he should fart nude on camera like anybody else

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Hell Yeah posted:

who the gently caress write a article and the entire content of the article is a girl farted. what the hell

GIRL FART IN BOYFRIEND FACE, REALLY FUNNY!!!! *STINK CLOUD* *POOP EMOJI*

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

quote:

Among admirers of her efforts were @Z_am_ “LMAO, weird af but hilarious. Imagine kids in the future asked to bring in their gender reveal footage to class” and @RexChapman “so many questions. brilliant” who tweeted their support for Ginn’s cause.

However, many have taken a dim view of the video, included a defeated @AdninsReaction who posted “I’m at a loss. Humanity has definitely taken a hit today”, with @karlandtheleafs adding “some people will sell their soul for 5 seconds of attention”.

What loving dorklord wrote this article? Why are they talking about Twitter randos like they’re people that actually matter?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gbs but from 2004 posted:

what gender is it when they release a torrent of foul brown liquid

Its... a YouTube star!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I. M. Gei posted:

What loving dorklord wrote this article? Why are they talking about Twitter randos like they’re people that actually matter?

Welcome to 2019. If your movie sucks just find some dude on twitter, edit his comment a bit, and suddenly the DVD copy of "PARODY MOVIE: FART OF THE RINGS!" has the quote "Wow.... entertaining AF! 5 stars! - @turdjeff19028430" on it.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Is that the star wars guy farting on youtube?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I bend over and pull down my pants as the guests stare, their mouths agape. With a loud determined moan I get to work. The ring slowly pops as I birth a 2 foot long python made of brightly colored silicon.

:same:

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Is that the star wars guy farting on youtube?

No. It's Joe Mama!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

her instagram has a bunch of farting videos (I'm assuming all of them actually, but I stopped because I got bored) so I guess congrats on soon-to-be inundated with creepers :shrug:

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

who do you think the target audience is for farting videos if not creepers

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Point taken.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Girl is an idiot and so is the guy lamenting about how this is the worst thing that humanity has ever done.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
This was a puzzle I never solved in Zork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

a girl who fart in she own gender reveal?

a shameful girl