Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Customer: Hey Tony, what kinds of tea you got?

Tony: All kinds.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

now you drink that in one shot like a man, y'hear? ayyyyy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

El Spider

sipping limoncello to the sound of Nonna cursing out the cash register

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
drives an expensive all white SUV, wears tens of thousands of dollars in gaudy jewelry, only legal form of income is a fruit stand

nut

insists customers call it moozadell before i grate it onto their lattes

Heather Papps

hello friend

im done with this ceegar, and a dis espresso

i guess i'll just butt it out in dah grounds

nut

i keep saying scabbadeech but don't know what it mean, but hey, that's a real scabbadeech

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

i keep saying scabbadeech but don't know what it mean, but hey, that's a real scabbadeech

your empty cuppa? fuggetaboutit!

*sloppily pours coffee all over*

Manifisto

me to waiter: pasta-fa-zool!

waiter: I, uh . . . are you saying you want some pasta? it's 7:30 in the morning, our chef--

me (gazing intently): pasta-fa-ZOOL

waiter: ah, I'll be right back with your espresso

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the empty coffee, leave the cannoli

El Spider

Being tempted to order the special of the day, a knuckle sandwich

----------------

nut

Heather Papps posted:

take the empty coffee, leave the cannoli

burns self drinking hot coffee through a hollowed out cannoli

Finger Prince

*orders a cappuccino after noon*

*Proprietor frowns, firmly grabs my face with both hands and plants a fat kiss on my lips*

*me, slighly stunned* "umm... Oh, don't forget the cinnamon on top"

google THIS

(pushing my plate away) What are you trying to pull here? This Italian wasn't even old!

cda

by Hand Knit
Fondly remembering a time when a thread like this would have gotten lots of angry responses from people saying it engages in Italian stereotypes, while sitting in this old Italian Cafe, pressing my thumb and middle finger together in a gesture of appreciation for the cannoli

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

Fondly remembering a time when a thread like this would have gotten lots of angry responses from people saying it engages in Italian stereotypes, while sitting in this old Italian Cafe, pressing my thumb and middle finger together in a gesture of appreciation for the cannoli

aye, tony two step

mario legitimized italian caricaturization in a way that will take more then a rewatch of dah sopranos to unpack

now shut yer yap and play your drat hand. your tell is stallin', you know? freebie for ya

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda

by Hand Knit

Escape From Noise

*Biting into my canolli as I slowly shake my head back and forth*
That's just a like momma used to a make inna the old country! Back inna New Jersey!

Escape From Noise

The entire cafe suddenly goes silent as a patron calls the gravy "marinara"

El Spider

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

suddenly, big jabrone jimmy pulls a revolver from his dish of gnocchi

"aye, pallie! i need you to open yer freakin' eyes, and consider the "gravy" of this situation, then let it marinate"

WindmillSlayer

I'm going to give you an offer you can't refuse, I mutter quietly to myself, sipping a cup of lavazza. My non dominant hand numb but steadied against the cold weighty surface of a well maintained Benelli B76. A fine place for a last cup of joe.

cda

by Hand Knit
I love this old Italian Cafe and hope when I die they put up a black and white photograph of me eating a plate of spaghetti with a checkered napkin tucked into my collar, on the wall they have for photos of people doing that

cda

by Hand Knit
Good old cda, he sure could put away a plate of spaghetti. There's a photo of him right there, behind the counter, next to the bowl of chiclets

cda

by Hand Knit
They used to call him Joey Two Fingers, because every time he came in he'd order two fingers of whiskey. Great guy. We used to say "hey Two Fingers, how's it going?" He'd say "In your sister up to the last knuckle, ya no good jamooks!" Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
totally not the FBI, I take a seat and order a pellegrino. jut sipping pellegrino and enjoying Louis Prima on the jukebox, and totally not the FBI looking for information

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

They used to call him Joey Two Fingers, because every time he came in he'd order two fingers of whiskey. Great guy. We used to say "hey Two Fingers, how's it going?" He'd say "In your sister up to the last knuckle, ya no good jamooks!" Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Ayyy oh, the fuckin' stunahd

Escape From Noise

One of the regulars Jersey George walks in. Everyone calls him that because he always talks about his "friends in Jersey". It's how he likes to imply he's involved with the mob without having to actually say anything definitive in case he meets a real mobster.

Escape From Noise

Hugh Malone posted:

totally not the FBI, I take a seat and order a pellegrino. jut sipping pellegrino and enjoying Louis Prima on the jukebox, and totally not the FBI looking for information

Guy playing backgammon in the corner motions the owner over.

"EY! Tony! TonY!"

In a hushed voice he says, "I think we got a spook here! What kind of man comes in here and doesn't mangia da pasta? Knowaddaimean?"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I'm the annoying American Tourist sloppily cramming pieces of garlic bread into my mouth and talking about how Little Italy in NYC feels more "authentic". Also why do these Europeans only drink outta tiny cups? What's a guy gotta do to get a Big Gulp around here???

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
unironically enjoying the poetry, and only the poetry, of Gabriele D'Annunzio, and paying absolutely zero attention to any other political uprisings he may have inspired.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting sauced up on espresso and red wine before kicking rear end and liberating the Free State of Fiume on behalf of my favorite poet, Gabriele D'Annunzio

crimes

google THIS

Gritting my teeth as I hear someone say "Bada bing bada boom!" Eyyy, I was havin' a stroke, not tryin' to invent a catchphrase!

nut

hi yes i would like the unlimited soup salad and breadsticks

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

hi yes i would like the unlimited soup salad and breadsticks

atta boi! mange, mange!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*whispers to his friend daryl* how do i say, "i'm going to house some loving breadsticks friend-o" in italian