Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I remember seeing a trailer for this game on a Demo disc a very long time ago, they made the interesting choice of having no dialogue and no indication of what the game was actually supposed to be about. I actually dug that disc out from my plastic CD holder only to discover that it won't work on modern OS's with even the video files being seemingly hardcoded for windows 95.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
That certainly looks like the one. Although mine was in english.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Is this the part that the Developers supplied a code to bypass, or is there an even worse part up ahead?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
And then the camera pans over to reveal more puzzle. Its like they're running off a checklist on how not to design an adventure game.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
This whole game has just been a big long chain of unfair and annoying ever since we started the prison section. Do we ever get to go back to the starting areas of the game? I remember there were a few places we didn't visit.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I can't wait to see what the 'thing' is that caused so many problems.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I suppose you could savescum a bit here, and if you are lucky enough to get three easily beatable games in a row you might be able to progress a lot faster, but thats a lot of if's. I've been playing the Coin Game recently and I'd definately recommend that to anyone if you want to experience a real arcade.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Hey, I noticed some new entries in the encyclopedia section. Are we going to go through them all in a later update?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
This reminds me of the infamous cat hair mustache puzzle, in that it requires actions that extend beyond what is expected or what is reasonable and could only make sense in retrospect if at all. In some cases our actions don't have expected results but are required regardless.

Tombot fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 19, 2020

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Whats the point of a talking watch if it can't tell you what the current time is?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
That cutscene after the shooty bit is one of the parts I remember from the trailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Y'know, I could have sworn that final scene was both A:in the trailer an B:went completely differently.