Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I remember trying this game years ago. And why I didn't bother continuing playing it years ago.

I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes though :shepface:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
YEEEAAAAARRRGHHH!! :supaburn:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
This is going to end with a good old switcheroo and Filbert being dragged off to Feeble's intended death, isn't it?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
God, I can hear your clenched teeth through this one. I was vaguely aware of this part of The Feeble Files, but fuuuck it's bad. It's so bad :stonklol:.

That announcer is the insufferable icing on the cake. "No way! YOU'VE LOST! :smuggo:"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Let's be honest here; If we hadn't been the one to kill the guy at the docking bay, one of the freighter captains would've done it eventually.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The blue filter turns the photo from black and white to colour.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Exactly! Especially when it gives us a detailed description of how time works in the game.

Or just going up to literally anybody and asking them.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SSNeoman posted:

Awww cute they made a Time Crisis minigame

Nah, that's straight out of Star Wars: Rebel Assault .

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

CountryMatters posted:

God this game really has a problem thinking its funnier than it is
The bored robot "joke" might be fine for like, three lines. Five solid minutes of blathering is just torture, and all the loving cutscenes are like that

It just. Goes. Onnnnnn :stare:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
SAM dying is actually really dumb; Pull the personality chips and go stick them back in his still-intact own body up on the surface.