Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Seems like Guts is being drawn a little different again. I don't hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Every time I read some Berserk, it takes me days not to see the brand in the bluetooth symbol.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Berserk is one of my favorite stories ever. I think I first saw the anime when I was 13 or 14. It was the first anime I had seen outside of Dragonball and Pokemon, and it really made me think that anime could be legitimately good. Unfortunately, few things have come close. After rewatching the show several times, I started reading the manga. I think it may have been my very first manga? I can't say anything about the art and story that others have said better. I've been keeping up with each chapter release for about twenty years now. Whenever I saw that this thread had a lot of posts, I would never click it until the chapter came out. We all joke about the pace of releases, so it makes sense that I didn't want a single thing spoiled before I was able to read it for myself. I saw this thread blow up last night and assumed it was a surprise new chapter until I saw the news today. I'm happy the story was able to get to the place it did. And when I play games like Dark Souls, I'm glad to see it influenced others out there in such a positive way.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I'm sure Guts has heard of normal sized swords, he's a professional soldier
Uh earth to Corkus, I was making a joke.
Uh earth to Judeau, duh, okay I knew that!

If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a mercenary's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak astronomical event and monster accident.

Professor Wayne fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 1, 2023

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I can behelit my own balls, thank you very much

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I was able to go see the totality. I kind of blacked out during the actual eclipse. But it must have been fun, because I had a weird tattoo when I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Elite posted:

Guts faces his hardest opponent yet - Griffith’s tax reforms.

Somehow this involves guts impaling so many more kids