Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

man, if you're a berserk fan and you don't haven't been grabbing the omnibus releases, you owe it to yourself to go out and get them. i've just been going through the third release and the art pops so much more on the larger page it's ridiculous

I was hyped as hell as soon as I saw the omnibus release. I always wanted to collect the whole series but the tankobons feel so tiny when it comes to Miura's art. The omnibus is the version I've been waiting for ever since I started reading Berserk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010

Ccs posted:

For those feeling severe Berserk withdrawal and annoyance over the fact that we will never get an official ending, I will once again recommend Between Two Fires by Christopher Buehlman. It is the most Berserk-esque book I have ever read. The amount of similarities are staggering, and it has a very satisfying ending. It will never provide the ending we could hope for with Berserk but it's great to read a book that shares the same sensibilities that concludes its story within a single incredibly enjoyable novel.

Not Important posted:

Co-signed, this is that good poo poo. Thanks for the rec!

new boot goofin posted:

I think I mentioned this already in the thread but I bought this novel after your rec and can vouch that it is very good and very Berserk-esque! Great book.

Literally just finished this book after buying it on this thread's recommendation, and all I can say is holy poo poo.

Read this book, if you haven't already. If you like Berserk, then you'll like Between Two Fires. Read it.