Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
I don't know how I'd feel about it after all the crap he's put them through, but I could see a workable ending where after Guts beats Griffith and the Godhand, Griffith is returned to the state he was in ore-eclipse and Caska and Guts take pity on him. The final chapter is just that vision Griffith had way back when where Guts and Casca are living a happy life together while Griffith is unable to do anything but helplessly rely on their pity and watch them make a life together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
loving hell. It's always a punch to the gut when an artist or writer you liked dies, but Miura and Berserk have been with me for over 20 years. To hear that he's dead...

It just sucks. Farewell you crazy madman. I hope you're somewhere punching penis monsters in the face.