Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Guts will survive the ending and the series will end with him lying underneath a tree, except he will be calm and relaxed instead of screaming and covered in blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Jesus.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It's weird. I've only ever experienced Berserk secondhand, but I'm having trouble coming to terms with Miura's passing. The man was obviously a favorite of many other talented people, which showed in their own creative work, and that is, perhaps, the most irreconcilable aspect of his death for me; he was a massive presence in the industry and now it feels like an entire island has vanished off the face of the Earth. I can only hope he's in a better place now, along with everyone else who were grateful for his talents.