Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Clearly a new Berserk pachinko machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

It'd be corny but I'd like an ending in which Guts is forced into a position where he could kill Griffith but at the cost of the lives of his friends who are in some other danger. He'd realise that doing so would make him the same as Griffith and so he'd give up his chance of revenge.

Then Caska outta nowhere shanks Griffith

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

it feels so strange to be here at a point everyone joked about, and now its real and horrible
I thought he'd die in another 30 years with it unfinished (Maybe we'd get another 5 chapters or so)... not so soon :smith:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

TheLoneStar posted:

I was kidding about giving Guts a hard time. But you're right, he was still pretty much the worst person for the job. He's the guy that goes into battle and wins by swinging a giant sword around like a buzzsaw. Of course he'd get caught.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

There's a massive album of reoccuring apostles on imgur
https://imgur.com/a/ZAp8p
I knew about the obvious ones appearing like the count but there's a tonne of them

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Bisse posted:

If I were in Miura's shoes, I would have wanted someone to finish my life's work.

If you were in Miura's shoes you'd be asked to leave the graveyard very quickly

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Am I the only one that thinks Griffith and Zodd are projections from some other creature? I don't think they are actually there, Guts is fighting a hallucination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013