Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
if endevor gets a redemption arc so can griffith

prob helps guts kill the god hand at the last moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
https://twitter.com/KenAkamatsu/status/1395219133977948160

what a send off...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

eh i'm ready to be done with berserk, it went on long enough. assuming guts would not fight the godhand all at once, it would haven taken decades more at this pace. let old things die

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Bisse posted:

If I were in Miura's shoes, I would have wanted someone to finish my life's work.
he didnt seem that enthused about finishing it...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

:/ i dont think its disrespectful or anything. just let old things go already. i am suspicious if it is known exactly how the godhand was going to be dealt with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i'm marge reading chapter 367 spoilers

https://i.imgur.com/TjjHwuu.mp4