Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Come the gently caress on
gently caress
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress, this loving sucks so much.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

The manga industry is horrid.

This is hosed up as hell.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Monkey paw curls, Murata continues the manga and just redraws over and over and over the Griffith spreads.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Working as a Technical Artist in the Game Industry has hosed me up to the point I went from "doesn't take any drugs, square as gently caress" to taking meds whose only purpose is reduce the withdrawal effect of other meds, plural, so I can function properly which is getting harder by the year. Considerably.

Last game I worked on I was working from the moment I woke up until the moment I slept to a boss who pretty much bragged about having no idea what was going on in the coding side.

Some industries are cursed.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amazing

TheLoneStar posted:

Funny (not funny) thing about the recent news was that I was really considering reading through Berserk for the first time the last few weeks. Given what happened, should I still bother since it'll probably be forever unfinished?

In a way it's like, idk, Hunter x Hunter, where there are so many arcs that even if the series had ended after certain events it would have been a good trip. Berserk is worth on its own.

It's been a very slow burn lately. One of the biggest pending issues has been addressed, and it didn't really end on a cliffhanger.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 04:17 on May 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Berserk is grimdark but it has a lot of comic relief.

I like Claymore, it's less horrible but it's played completely straight, with no anime comedy.

And also, much like Berserk's outtakes are great, the English sub of Claymore has some loving priceless commentary tracks from the voice actresses.