Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerrek
Dec 17, 2004

GunFondler42069 posted:

yeah, I think that's the hardest I've ever laughed while doing an episode

David X. Cohen is truly a wonderful person. He was also instantly on board to recklessly wield a machete on stage while strangers pelted him with bread products. Every now and then you get to meet one of your heroes and they completely live up to the hype.

I'm not a religious or spiritual person, but you are doing the modern Internet-Age version of "God's Work". Keep being awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrek
Dec 17, 2004
Robert, just want to say again your research work is amazing and your delivery is impeccable.