Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I remember the author having written an open letter to the understandably shocked fans that basically amounted to "sorry guys, life sucks sometimes"

Animorphs is serious poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

The Clowner posted:

I think I remember the author having written an open letter to the understandably shocked fans that basically amounted to "sorry guys, life sucks sometimes"

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

3 posts later...

Heather Papps posted:

https://animorphs.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel

Ms. Fashion
Ms. Properly-Applied-Makeup
Ms. Has-It-All — Looks-and-Brains
Storm
Xena: Warrior Princess
Ms. Peace, Love, and Understanding
Xena
Mighty Xena
Psycho
Gorgeous Warmonger
Rachel of the Dark Heart
Goddess of War

also, "in Back to Before, he is revealed to be Jewish. " referring to her father, so despite her blond hair and blue eyes, she is at least half jewish. also i can't figure out her moms deal from the wiki but she's a lawyer so i would say 1000000% italian/irish

This is cracking me up this morning.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Clowner posted:

Yeah, someone posted in a different thread a link to all the books, but drat of I can find it. I want to read from start to finish finally. I'm sure it'll be great fun!

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Jolo posted:

3 posts later...

This is cracking me up this morning.

byob
\
:negative:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

iirc, almost all of those books were written by various ghost writers. It's a giant telenovela.

The Clowner posted:

Didn't animorphs have a really hosed up cynical ending or am I thinking of some other children's book series

Heather Papps posted:

the series was so long, with so many offshoots, that i managed to grow out of it before it ended

Same.
I think Rachel dies actually.

Mordja posted:

Nope, that's the one. Their leader use a bunch of crippled kids as sacrificial pawns, one of the main characters dies bloodily, half of the survivors end up with PTSD and ultimately take on a literal suicide mission so they can feel again.

:stare:

Edit: Content: Colons:

original cover:

itry fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Dec 3, 2019

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

i am disappointed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Abe, please goldmine.

Adbot