Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JonathanCohn/status/1326989651488464897?s=19

these primaries will push carper and coons left :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nichael, next time one of your dads is up for re-election you should just run against them cspam style

full scorched earth accusing them of literally everything

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
If Delaware actually had a real media market we could just make a full 1 minute ad of Carper screaming gently caress gently caress gently caress and screaming at children and admitting to beating his wife.

A leftist would still probably lose but it would feel good.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I don't live anywhere where they are but I had the impression that the WFP was just a nominally independent front group for the Democrats. An even more establishment captured version of something like DSA with a payroll. Somewhere to rabble that the Dems owe you but that has no real power or interest of its own.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shiroc posted:

I don't live anywhere where they are but I had the impression that the WFP was just a nominally independent front group for the Democrats. An even more establishment captured version of something like DSA with a payroll. Somewhere to rabble that the Dems owe you but that has no real power or interest of its own.
Chapters vary throughout the nation and I think the Philly one is good.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

:haibrower:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011