Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

I gotta say, Doc M, your commentating style works really well when you have a co-commentator to banter with. You should do collaborations more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Why do the subtitles and mission objectives in the PS2-era Grand Theft Auto games have such terrible grammar and punctuation? Did they outsource their subtitles or something?

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Doc M posted:

On a technical note, this episode was rendered at 1440p to improve the bitrate on the Youtube upload. Youtube's 1080p compression appears to be getting worse and worse, and I wasn't happy with how the first two episodes looked after the YT upload so I upped the rendering resolution to make things look a lot crisper. I also adjusted the white balance and saturation because they were slightly off in the previous videos.

YouTube's compression code is bad and getting worse? I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

For those who want to watch the Double Pack back-to-back, I'm curating a playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRo3mRAtA0hwjDvMaSCYAhM3Z8lskaIHA

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Well, they returned in GTA V but they worked differently and was exclusive only to Trevor

And Trevor's were actually fun, funny, and escalated in a manner that was both amusing and appropriate to gameplay. Who can forget Trevor massacring US soldiers (and a tank) for making fun of his Canadian accent followed up by that most dangerous of adversaries, killer hipsters?