Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

achtungnight posted:

What could be infinitely better than a tank?

Brown Thunder.

100% in VC is bearable, but in San Andreas it was really a chore. Screw those driving schools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
Might i point out that you have a bullet-proof hummer?

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

Doc M posted:

I'm pretty sure I didn't use it for "Grand Theft Aero" because I was afraid it'd despawn during the cutscene at the end of the mission (it probably wouldn't have, since my Sentinel was still around, but you never know with these games), and there is another mission coming up where I'm actually going to need it. That, or I just thought it'd be too hard to get any kind of vehicle into the big blue box at the construction site. Probably both.

I completely forgot about the bulletproof Patriot when recording commentary, though!

No need even to take it inside the construction site box. Just for those airport guys and the one M16 guy at the front.
Not that i did that myself. The bulletproof patriot was always for the very endgame.