Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
I know a lot of people like Don Johnson's character and when he handed the plate to her, I cringed. Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

Lakeith is woefully underserved by the script, and I hope the Adventures of Benoit Blanc do him more justice as the eye-rolling Watson-esque role.

I really hope Lakeith and Noah Segan return for any other Benoit adventures.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

Or the Nazi child gets his claws into her mind. ‘Look what the immigrants stole from you.’

I doubt that. No one really took him seriously except maybe his mother.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

Boywhiz88 posted:

Netflix?? Wow!

yeah they bought the rights to this film and another for quite the pretty price.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

Guy A. Person posted:

well that’s the point is that it doesn’t set off any bells which is why Bautista doesn’t think anything of it at the time. It’s only in retrospect when you learn of her time of death that it lines up

Bron also very notably cuts Bautista off when he is going to say "at Andi's" and says "Anderson Cooper" which momentarily perplexes Bautista if you look closely, but he's also meant to be kind of thick, so I guess he brushed it off until he got the ding on his phone