Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I haven’t seen Knives Out but after watching Blade Runner I’m kind of happy Ana De Amras is becoming bigger. Good to hear she did well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Everyone posted:

Haven't even seen the movie but, "Bond is Boring. Benoit Blanc is what it's at" needs to be a slogan.

I just saw this and I agree completely. This was a very good movie and I hope gets another with a new cast except a returning Daniel Craig,

Also as with everything Toni Collette is fantastic in whatever she does

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

I've heard of that movie is good and that she's excellent in it, but unfortunately it's not really my type.

The very first movie I saw her in was Muriel’s Wedding. She’s had other works like United States of Tara but I never really followed her works until a couple years ago. She’s very good and is able to stretch herself and her performances.

She’s in Velvet Buzzsaw, Little Miss Sunshine, Hereditary, and if you check her IMDB she has a huge body of work. She’s very prolific. Often she’s a side character rather than main but check it out.

Also I give credit to Ana De Armas, hope she continues an upward career trajectory.

Edit: regarding Toni Collette

quote:

At the age of eleven, she showed her phenomenal acting skills when she faked appendicitis out of boredom and longing for attention; her act was so convincing that doctors had to remove her appendix, even though the test showed nothing was wrong with it

Per IMDB

Gatts fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 8, 2019

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

jivjov posted:

And Ed Norton!

He’s going to either be the murderer or the murderee

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Someone get Hugh Jackman and Hrithik Roshan in this thing and make them and Daniel Craig and Batista sing and dance.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The third or fourth movie absolutely needs to be a Muppets Caper.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Daniel Craig vs Eva Green but it turns out Blanc is the killer. And then the twist comes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
No Time to Die -> Knives Out

Bond faked his own death