Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
Did the butler do it, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Fish Noise posted:

bring back the entire cast, but aside from Daniel Craig as Benoit Blanc, they're all new characters.

This will probably happen if schedules can be worked out.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Everyone posted:

That Foghorn Leghorn accent is almost its own character in that awesome movie. Plua (and I'm paraphrase) "You're famous. I read a Tweet about a New Yorker article about you.."

Nice short-term payoff later when we find out Jamie Lee Curtis' character actually read the article.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

jivjov posted:

He was interviewed like....3 weeks ago and confirmed his Star Wars trilogy is still happening.

That "interview" was with a Reylo nutcase who won a charity auction. I don't think you know how much of Hollywood vernacular is blowing smoke about projects that will never, ever happen.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

jivjov posted:

"Reylo nutcase"? gently caress off with that sort of sexism, thanks.

No, you're right, that fandom is extremely well-adjusted and saying otherwise makes you a sexist. Very reasonable position.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

CaptainPsyko posted:

They’re more well adjusted than the people that think Johnson ruined Star Wars

There can be two bad fandoms in the world. When it comes to Star Wars, there are dozens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

jivjov posted:

Stop mocking shippers and calling them "nutcases"

I called the specific person who "broke the news" of the trilogy still being on a nutcase, because they are. Do you have trouble distinguishing between singular and plural nouns?

e: Thread has moved on, and so shall I.