Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

sweet thursday posted:

*still winces when that dude gets his face smashed right out the gate*

*still tears up at the line "Who will help me carry him?"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
* phones wife in a drunken stupor*
"yeah? well Mr Burlington you can stick your job up your rear end"

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Bartender, please put the alcohol on separate tickets, and keep it under $25 per ticket, otherwise I have to have itemized receipts. :cheers:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Hell yeah lets do some loving business. Thats why Im here, whos ready to get poo poo done?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Chinatown posted:

hello seat 12C, we meet again.

lol. true.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Announces it on Facebook.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dk2m posted:

*forced to eat dinner with everyone you just spent all day locked in a room with, talk about work for another 3 hours, the one guy that hates his wife corrals everyone into a bar and shits on her for the next hour, talk about work some more, stumble back to the hotel at 1:30 and do it again for the next 3 days*

Ive given up on going to these and get docked on my reviews for it.

*everyone still asks to work with Burt on projects*

E theres some real poo poo being thrown down itt. Good thread op.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im gonna go to the bathroom *disappears*

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Work is over for the day. Time to order an expensive yet extremely lonely dinner.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I wonder if this hotel has a gym.

Yep it does. Time to work out!

*5 mins later*

"I would destroy my career in a second just to spend the rest of my evening at home with my family and friends."

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I swear to god I don't care if it's on the company card if I have to eat one more meal in a restaurant I'm going to loving kill myself. Where the gently caress is this lovely towns grocery store? I'm going to buy sandwich ingredients and a veggie platter so I can make dinner in my hotel room and finally take a decent poo poo tomorrow morning.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I spent 90 days in a hotel room about 1 year ago for a business trip. I had to get a haircut while I was there. It sucked. It was a suite though. And they all knew me. Flew my fam out bc they need to see dc too!

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

EvilJoven posted:

I wonder if this hotel has a gym.

Yep it does. Time to work out!

*5 mins later*

"I would destroy my career in a second just to spend the rest of my evening at home with my family and friends."

theres an elderly man in slacks and a dress shirt doing 1.5 miles an hour on the only treadmill while watching fox news

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Time to cheat on my spouse!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*Immediately bags everything he won't get charged for from the hotel room*

"Hey buddy, can you punch those beers in as literally anything that isn't alcohol?"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sorry I'm late for my presentation, I had two separate cases of alcohol poisoning first on the plane and then in the taxi. Do you have a HDMI-mini cable or adapter for the projector?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Will my poop fall into the ocean?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*installs grindr*

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Is it a bad idea to take the company car covered in company logos to the strip club?

lol who cares helllllooooooooo ladies

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
*phone vibrates with text from wife asking if we're ok to visit her sister at the weekend*
*puts down phone and slides penis back into the bellboy's mouth*

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
*stares at the hip flask for a good thirty seconds before slipping it into pocket and heading to seminar*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Thanks so much for asking but I'm not really the bar-going type. How's the LARP scene here?

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Outrail posted:

*stares at the hip flask for a good thirty seconds before slipping it into pocket and heading to seminar*

gently caress.

*buys beer at the train station because I've got a three hour ride ahead of me and if they didn't want me to start drinking at 9am they wouldn't sell alcohol this early*

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

gently caress.

*buys beer at the train station because I've got a three hour ride ahead of me and if they didn't want me to start drinking at 9am they wouldn't sell alcohol this early*

:hfive:

*All day roundtable discussion, lots of very intelligent people asking hard questions and very impressive analysis of several complex issues. Only input is "Hi I'm Outrail and I'm from Something Awful"*

Outrail fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Nov 20, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*spends all day in meetings so no regular work gets done*
*plans to work in the hotel room in the evening*
*gets drunk at the hotel bar instead*
*falls asleep watching Conan*
*repeat next three days*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Barely gets to see exotic city because work seminar is from 8am to 7pm, no dinner, and flight arrives 6am on the first day and leaves at 9pm the second*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Yeah guys I'd love to join you for dinner tonight but I've got some stuff I need to catch up on for the office. See you guys tomorrow bright and early!"

*orders $40 of barbecue, carefully files receipt for expense reports, and passes out in hotel room at 9:15 pm*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

*Realizes at the end of the cab ride he has no idea if this is a tipping culture or not*

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Is drunk for 100% of the trip. From the time he's dropped at the airport to the time he's picked up.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Flying international business class, drunk on champagne before the plane even takes off. I love you Cathay pacific stewardess.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Hell yes I'm only ten flights from achieving United Silver Bullshit Status. This means flight attendants have to pretend to like me a bit more.

Aug 3, 2014

*tries to "jokingly" suss out which coworkers would be interested in hitting the weed vape I brought with me during lunch*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

*tries to "jokingly" suss out which coworkers would be interested in hitting the strip club during lunch*

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

*tries to "jokingly" suss out which coworkers would be interested in hitting the weed vape I brought with me during lunch*

*Finds out the only one is the most annoying in the group*

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
i have to go to barcelona once or twice a year for my job and let me tell you the food situation was bullshit until they opened up a taco bell

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
*Edible with 6:15 continental breakfast*

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

*skips the day's conference sessions after lunch to go drinking with coworkers instead

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I only had one job that made me travel. I had gotten married less than 6 months earlier and all I wanted was to hang around with the person I love. I had to spend four days a week in Alexandria, Virginia pining. Only plus side is that my boss reimbursed for booze. Four days of being sad and blind drunk from 3:00pm until bedtime every week for months. Oh yeah, did I mention that I had to spend my entire workday in a literally underground facility with zero natural light and a constant 60db hum. I quit that job hard when I had enough money put away to spend a few weeks looking for other work.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Nov 20, 2019

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
*gets drunk on beers in the hotel lobby with the account manager and helps her daughter with calculus homework over Skype*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

*goes to vegas instead of san fran*

*takes redeye back to san fran 4am next day with 0 sleep and zombies way though conference trying not to vomit*

bomb fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Nov 20, 2019