Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I've made a few gold threads about dumb stuff.

Here's one: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everyone wear hats now
Jul 29, 2010

I was in not one but two Photoshop Fridays about 6 or 7 years ago, and since then have done my best to keep out of the way.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I made this

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I've helped with SASS or re-SASS for the past decade.

I do this largely as penance for pissing everybody off by existing for the rest of the year.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

:doit:

Palpek made it bigger and less lovely tho.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I started the “This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!” auto-sig in fyad.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
I made/bought :chloe: because before I did, I spent like an hour looking through the smilies list because I could have sworn it already existed.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I trolled Braden of Inforedux’s wife into telling me to suck her oval office

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I made a thread that helped get goons into taco bell a little too much.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

buglord posted:

I made a thread that helped get goons into taco bell a little too much.

Please come back brother

Indiana
Feb 28, 2003
We named the dog Indiana!
Years ago, I married a goon.

Piss off.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I put down 10 dollars up front, and you fuckers have been coasting on my largess for like fourteen years now.

You're loving welcome.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I cut some wood :911:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, I think I am the poster that has most used "Also," at the beginning of a sentence. Prove me wrong.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Oh and isn't every thing we talk about our contributions. Because that's kind of what a forum is. Not that the thread isn't a good idea and everything...

Also, one time I posted a thread with phone smilies and that was sweet.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I posted my first Photoshop in the "get out" ps thread and when they all got made into a video mine was left out. But I think mine made it to the Photoshop Phriday collection on the front page, maybe.

I made, but did not purchase, the :neet: smiley.

I'll take that as a win I guess.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Literally A Person posted:

Oh and isn't every thing we talk about our contributions. Because that's kind of what a forum is. Not that the thread isn't a good idea and everything...

We are the forum.
The forum is us.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sweet thursday posted:

I'm the reason the vote buttons are separated by 1/8" of space instead of attached to each other like they were for all those ignorant years

How have you made our beautiful community better?

Your entire life is a lie and I feel better for pointing it out in front of god and and goons.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=189854

Fe oh called out, that was me lol. Link please you lazy op!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Could you imagine the type of sick son-of-a-bitch you'd have to be to have goldmined threads on these the something awful internet humor forums.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
dont be dissing sweet thurs like this burt,

you can't create content without breaking a few eggs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

buglord posted:

dont be dissing sweet thurs like this burt,

you can't create content without breaking a few eggs.

Hamburger helper thread was goldmined, right? That was great content. So is this.

E still want a link where a vote caused LT to get up to SA and agree to move poo poo around. That’s funny stuff. Come on.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 20, 2019

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I mailed 300 contraband Nerf guns to goons in Australia

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I provide that much needed service of being an example of how not to post

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Well, this is pretty much it, this post right here. Somebody, if you're reading this years from now, there's one important thing I want to say to you:                                                              hey                                                                               

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I’m in 6 goldmine articles but this is the only one worth mentioning

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Hamburger helper thread was goldmined, right? That was great content. So is this.

E still want a link where a vote caused LT to get up to SA and agree to move poo poo around. That’s funny stuff. Come on.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890144&userid=27691&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post495328810

It was in that thread. I wanted the entire set of vote buttons to be moved away from the link back to the general forum since I kept accidentally downvoting threads, but a little space was put in between them instead lol. THIS is my LEGACY alright??

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sweet thursday posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890144&userid=27691&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post495328810

It was in that thread. I wanted the entire set of vote buttons to be moved away from the link back to the general forum since I kept accidentally downvoting threads, but a little space was put in between them instead lol. THIS is my LEGACY alright??

What’a thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890144&pagenumber=34&perpage=40#post497809948

Demod Burt

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I did some Dusty Rhodes impressions years ago and can churn out a decent photoshop from time to time.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I did some Dusty Rhodes impressions years ago and can churn out a decent photoshop from time to time.

Your avatar is a golden contribution to something awful. :thumbsup:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Redouble your efforts friends

Goons are Back 2020

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Resting Lich Face posted:

Your avatar is a golden contribution to something awful. :thumbsup:

:same:

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dannywilson posted:

I made/bought :chloe: because before I did, I spent like an hour looking through the smilies list because I could have sworn it already existed.

She is WONDERFUL
thank you so much
:love:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Yeah :chloe: is a kickass smilie.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I somehow got on the front page with a few absolutely terrible MSPaint thread contributions.

(I really, REALLY suck at MSPaint, too.)

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
İ posted the small pastries image.

My contribution safely made, i never posted again

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I made some really bad posts in GBS.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I did the Fallout 2 let's play with the gibbering fuckwit moron character, drawing on my personal experience for unparalleled verisimilitude.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I showed folks how to change the display on the printer screen, and someone got someone fired for changing their printer display at work to show "ITS OK I HAD SUBWAY".

Page 6, top post is where it started and by page 8 he was fired. So thats a lasting contribution right?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1082150

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CloFan posted:

I mailed 300 contraband Nerf guns to goons in Australia

Mods change my name to 300 contraband Nerf guns please.