Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Nope, about a year ago I got busted for going 88mph in a 70, it was early morning, clear weather and barely any other traffic about but the copper reckoned I was going nearly 100. I told him if I was doing nearly 100 my car would have been shaking like mad and i'd have known. He said he was doing me a favour by just clocking me at 88 otherwise i'd have been done for reckless driving too and would have lost my licence (new driver, less than 2 years.)

Took the 3 points and £100 fine. I don't know how it works in the US but in the UK I doubt a ticket would get overturned for an administrative error. In fact if you went to court here you'd probably have to pay more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk doing a 45 in a 60 zone ought to be a crime too

Depending on the flow of the traffic, it can be in the UK.