Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Comphoto posted:

I mean I did choose one punch because that's one of the few anime out there that isn't complete garbage, however sailor moon is a classic, (didn't really get into it though) and if we're talking classics I'd say speed racer 😅

OLD MAN GENE YOU PROBATED ME FOR BEING MEAN TO THIS GUY WTF GUY IS COMING BACK TO DOUBLE DOWN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nooner posted:

OLD MAN GENE YOU PROBATED ME FOR BEING MEAN TO THIS GUY WTF GUY IS COMING BACK TO DOUBLE DOWN

Nooooooooooooooooooooner

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Stick it to those drat fascists op! Grats on becoming a goon buddy!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Comphoto posted:

Honestly I'm not used to forums so I didn't even check that there were other pages 😅

What u smell like rn

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Comphoto posted:

Honestly I'm not used to forums so I didn't even check that there were other pages 😅

Come on in and start browsing, there is an amazing amount of different topics in this here dead gay comedy forum and all of it is very interesting. We have guns, cars, war criminals and twitter weirds. And there is even an anime subforum for you!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Comphoto posted:

Well there's plenty of stuff to browse on this dead gay comedy forum, we have a weird sense of humor but by and large goons are one of the best online communities I've been a part of because the internet makes you stupid.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Comphoto posted:

Hey Comphoto, people are razzing you a bit because you didn't collect your welcome pack yet.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Check your links cause that one is dead

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Good lord, we got a live one folks!

Comphoto posted:

Check out all the different forums. They each have interesting threads, even if you're not interested in the general topic of the subforum. Remember to lurk a bit before posting! Enjoy your stay, this place is very dead and very gay.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I Brake For MILFs posted:

Is this another one of those games where it's fun to read posts and stories, but the actual game is like slowly wiping dogshit off of concrete?

Yeah, but only for a few minutes once or twice a day. Just tab in while doing other things, bomb virtual tanks your enemies spent weeks gathering the materials for (tanks suck in this game and are easy to kill with a few airplanes), then shitpost with goons about it.

It's not a good game but it's easy to piss off the assholes who genuinely enjoy their power fantasies. This game is so broken that all it took to completely break it was a little resource pooling and fight coordinating. Completely dominating the baseball minigame also helped.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Comphoto posted:

Well, there goes 20+ years of internet culture. Classic forum threads are now a dead language to the internet users of tomorrow.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Welcome to the forums!

I have no idea what this thread was about, laughed anyways.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

super sweet best pal posted:

It's not a good game but it's easy to piss off the assholes who genuinely enjoy their power fantasies.

Ok this convinced me - I’m in. I started registration a couple weeks ago but never finished it. I’ll finish signing up in a bit.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Goons in 2010
Making j4gs eat bird seed on tape

Goons in 2020
Literally buying them plat and welcoming them

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Xaintrailles posted:

Hey Comphoto, people are razzing you a bit because you didn't collect your welcome pack yet.

you motherfucker you

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Comphoto posted:

These are your people. Be free, and frolick in the fields of tentacles or whatever you weirdos do. :japan:

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Goons in 2010

Goons in 2020

Don't think we don't still make pubbies do weird food stuff, it's just for the mercy board.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA7Q_h2mHjU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Don't think we don't still make pubbies do weird food stuff, it's just for the mercy board.

Right into my veeeeeins.

Feel good thread of the year

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I thought the mayonnaise facial mask mercy boarding was better personally.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

bird food bathtub posted:

I thought the mayonnaise facial mask mercy boarding was better personally.

We invited that guy to the alliance, he's our mascot now.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What u smell like rn
:chloe:

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Bird seed guy is my personal favorite, since he was super about it.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

How do I prove I ate the bird seed?

A video?

Brb

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Re: bird seed chat

I have actually eaten bird seed and it is delicious. Common components of bird seed are millet, sorghum and sunflower seeds. Toasted millet and sorgum are great, and so are sunflowers. Millet and sorghum have a nutty, buttery flavor. Very underrated grains imo.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

The French Army posted:

I have actually eaten bird seed and it is delicious. Common components of bird seed are millet, sorghum and sunflower seeds. Toasted millet and sorgum are great, and so are sunflowers. Millet and sorghum have a nutty, buttery flavor. Very underrated grains imo.

I just declared war on you or something. If you want mercy I'll require one (1) video of you eating bird seed.

Comply or face annihilation I guess.

Also I'm gonna rip a huge fart on stage in front of the internet UN and I'm going to publicly name the fart after you.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 25, 2019

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
For all the new goons I just wanted to make a quick rundown of how things work here at the Something Awful Dot Com Internet Humour Forums Home of XENFORO 9.2:

I am the best one here and as such each of you should give me $5.

Thank you.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

Home of XENFORO 9.2

Will never happen

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
hey OP I like one punch man too!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

orange juche posted:

Will never happen

My heart is a flame that will eternally burn with the desire for XENFORO 18.5.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

TVsVeryOwn posted:

:five:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Oh and in case anybody is worried... we have legal representation.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Cumphoto

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Goons in 2010

Goons in 2020

The forums' dyin, Cloud.

We need new blood.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

The forums' dyin, Cloud.

We need new blood.

We considered vampiring other internet groups, but the infection would've been worse than the lifeblood

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

The French Army posted:

I have actually eaten bird seed and it is delicious.
There's a latin american snack that's just birdseed and honey cooked together to make a brick of sugar-grain and it's not half bad.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186437
Nation Name: Lesbanon
Nation Ruler: Milli Vanillionaire
Why I want to join GOONS in PoliticsandWar: I lust for chud tears
Favorite Anime: Daft Punk's Interstellar 5555

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Drunk Nerds posted:

You're supposed to make a new thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
This thread is great and keeps giving. Reminds me of when I was a J4G in high school for Astro Empires. Good (actually bad) times.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The French Army posted:

You're supposed to make a new thread.

Look, I watched an anime, what more do you want from me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Drunk Nerds posted:

head over to the PNW thread and we'll hook you up, that anime choice just won you a spot on high gov